• Show
Clear All

• I remember Darren McFadden. Do you?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post

I remember Darren McFadden. Do you?
      That's when both teams were not just terrible, but awful. That was one of the few times before this season that McFadden was healthy, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
        That's when both teams were not just terrible, but awful. That was one of the few times before this season that McFadden was healthy, though.
        Hey your suppose to be on my side! Haha ya I know but I will always remember that run. So sick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• We haven't lost in Oakland in a very very long time. 2002 to be exact. It should be a fun game. I'm looking forward

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

That's the attitude I want you guys to have. It'll make a loss sting 10x worse when you come away empty-handed. We're not known to be friendly fellows, so if your team happens to be the next [blow-out] victim, you'd be lucky to make it out of there alive. The experience can be very upsetting.

I've now given y'all a full warning in advance.
            And I'm warning you now that JC is going to be breaking all kinds of records this season, starting against your run D, or lackthereof.

Man, I LOVE RAIDERS/CHIEFS WEEK!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I remember Jamaal Charles. Do you?

Actually, that was the 44 yards TD "The Jamaal" had against you in 2009 and that was the beginning of his streak that season. I believe it opened Haley's eyes to how explosive he really was in the right blocking scheme. So, I will take this opportunity to thank you guys for showing managment how good JC really is.

This is gunna be an old school, black eye, down and dirty runfest. Both teams can run the ball. I think we are better at stopping the run than Oakland, but your passing game is better than ours. The only thing that would make this better for me is if Howie Long and Derrick Thomas were still playing, for nostalgia.
              Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan; 11-02-2010, 09:07 PM.

Comment

That's the attitude I want you guys to have. It'll make a loss sting 10x worse when you come away empty-handed. We're not known to be friendly fellows, so if your team happens to be the next [blow-out] victim, you'd be lucky to make it out of there alive. The experience can be very upsetting.

I've now given y'all a full warning in advance.
                I appreciate the warning. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  And I'm warning you now that JC is going to be breaking all kinds of records this season, starting against your run D, or lackthereof.

Man, I LOVE RAIDERS/CHIEFS WEEK!
                  So do I!

Last season Charles went for 103 yards on 18 carries. I don't find it conceivable that he'd top CJ2K's output against us in week one (146 yards), seeing that our run D has improved some since then. I'm really scared of Hali, though, as he could disrupt Campbell's timing all game long, and our offense is very much based on timing.

Comment

So do I!

Last season Charles went for 103 yards on 18 carries. I don't find it conceivable that he'd top CJ2K's output against us in week one (146 yards), seeing that our run D has improved some since then. I'm really scared of Hali, though, as he could disrupt Campbell's timing all game long, and our offense is very much based on timing.
                    Something I've learned about Charles is that you never know what is going to happen. You might think you have him contained and then all it takes is one. single. play. That's why he's so damn exciting to watch. :)

And ya, Hali is a beast. I love him.

Comment

• if Dexter returns Sunday that is a major X factor.

Comment

• this man wanted me to say SUCK IT Oakland.He is hungry for some Campbell's soup

Comment

• Don't sleep on Thomas Jones...

Comment

• Is Veldheer playing LT? If so, he will be the main guy across from Hali.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...ing-the-Chiefs

Comment

• That was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information