Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you guys do know that Bowe is going to hold out right? =)

Comment

• I thought Jackie Bates held his own filling in for Flowers.granted he did'nt go up against an elite WR but for the most part I thought he was solid

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        So you guys do know that Bowe is going to hold out right? =)
        That's not even the slightest bit funny. Mostly because it could happen =( I hate you for giving him the idea. Does a phat contract get in his head like it did LJ?

Comment

So you guys do know that Bowe is going to hold out right? =)
          Eh, you think so even with the CBA being in limbo like this?
          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• He is in the 4th year of a 5 year deal and playing out of this world, I would be shocked if he didn't hold out.

Comment

• Last 7 games, MC has 18 TD passes, and 1 Int.
              Somehow though, you guys are only 4-3 in that timespan.

If only I had traded Romo and Gore for Cassell and Bowe 2 months ago.....

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                Last 7 games, MC has 18 TD passes, and 1 Int.
                Somehow though, you guys are only 4-3 in that timespan.

If only I had traded Romo and Gore for Cassell and Bowe 2 months ago.....
                All 3 losses on the road Chiefs are not a good road team.

Comment

All 3 losses on the road Chiefs are not a good road team.
                  Well...big difference since the Raiders loss has been the third down playcalling. The Chiefs have gotten a TON better on 3rd downs...which was their problem in the Indy and Houston losses, too. Honestly, they were in control of all three of those games, but their opponents were able to hang around too long because the Chiefs couldn't convert on short yardage downs.

With McGraw and Lewis out at safety, they had no chance against Denver...but we saw the 3rd down playcalling (and the Cassel-to-Bowe connection) change in that game.

Comment

• Bad news: Flowers was limited today with a hamstring injury. Not good. We really need him for Denver.

Good news: McCluster wasn't on the injury report, so it looks like he's healthy.

Also, Thomas Gafford was extended today. Good extension imo.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Matt Cassel is AFC offensive player of the month. I'm happy for him, not sure he deserve's it over Bowe though.

I know many of you frequent AP, but if you haven't seen Joe Posnanski article on Scott Pioli it's definitely a must read.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...10/1/index.htm
                      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Bad news: Flowers was limited today with a hamstring injury. Not good. We really need him for Denver.

Good news: McCluster wasn't on the injury report, so it looks like he's healthy.

Also, Thomas Gafford was extended today. Good extension imo.
                        personally I'd air on the side of caution this week with Flowers.I'd perfer he be ready for the SD game

Comment

• Chiefs WR/KR Dexter McCluster said that he is going to play this weekend.
                          Bringing sexy back.

Comment

Bringing sexy back.
                            OHHHHH YEAH

Comment

• According to some reports, Brandon Flowers had to be carted off the field after the last play of the game. I'm not sure what is wrong, but it looked serious. It was too cold so I took off before I saw it.

Also, thanks to the Raiders we have a two game lead in the division with four to go. This is exciting.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• It can't be too serious. He was doing post-game interviews in the lockerroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information