X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone updated and said he was cramping up

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
      It can't be too serious. He was doing post-game interviews in the lockerroom.
      Well unless the media was running around the locker room doing an interview is not that hard.

:)

Comment

• My Dad calls Tyson Jackson "Bigfoot" because you always hear about him but you never see him... Funny guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          My Dad calls Tyson Jackson "Bigfoot" because you always hear about him but you never see him... Funny guy.
          Haha, that is funny.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• So Thomas Jones needs ~63 yards per game over the remaining schedule to crack 1000. Two 1000 yard backs is sexy.

Comment

• Just heard on the radio that Cassel wasn't at practice today, didn't talk to the media, and they sent Jackie Bates down to the practice squad and brought up Tyler Palko.

Wtf? Anyone heard anything? He wasn't injured after the game against the Broncos, but maybe he's sick or a family member is sick? Something like that?

edit: I guess Thomas Jones and Cassel were surprise presenters at some high school awards thingy. At least that is the current rumor.

edit2: It also appears that December 8th, 2008 was the day his father passed.
              Last edited by vidae; 12-08-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Appendectomy

Comment

• Yeap, just read that. Not good.

I doubt he plays this weekend. In our biggest game of the year. Ugh.

Comment

• damn you appendicitis

Comment

• Holy rusted metal batman this is not good...

Comment

• I would expect him to play, they said it was an invasive procedure and the Chiefs said its 50/50 that he plays...but apperently his agents don't want him to.
                        Cassel seems tuff enough and this could bring the whole team to another level, at least I hope.

Comment

• They had a doctor on NFLN today and he said he doesn't see any reason Cassel can't play, he said unless he is feeling any abnormal paid he should be fine.

Comment

• I think he'll miss San Diego but should be back after that.

Comment

• Brodie was 0-9 on KC's old, herm edwards team. I'm worried that Cass won't play, but I'm somewhat comfortable to put Brodie in there. He wasn't horrendous when he played. He's similar to cass, but not as mobile(and probably a stronger arm). I agree it's bad timing, but if he gets hurt, we're screwed in the playoffs. I say we ride our running game and put 10 people in the secondary and force rivers to beat us(ala Peyton Manning...ok bad example)
                              hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Lots of wild cat coming Sunday no matter which QB is out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information