Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs And Cowboys

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1102859.html

The Cowboys and Texans shared the Dallas market in competing football leagues in the early 1960s but never settled the matter of supremacy on the field.

They will get a chance this season. The Texans, who in 1963 moved to Kansas City and became the Chiefs, will play the Cowboys at Arrowhead Stadium. The NFL on Monday granted the teams permission to wear their original uniforms and helmets from their inaugural seasons of 1960.

“Personally, that’s something I’m excited about,” Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt said.

“Even though the Cowboys weren’t part of the AFL, their history is linked with that of the AFL and the Chiefs.”

SWEET!!!!!!!I had heard a rumor but was not sure if it was accurate

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

Chiefs will win by 21 and then go 19-0 you heard it here 1st bitches
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

That'll be cool to see.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

The 2 teams had a draft day trade not too long ago, a win-win for both? Yeah maybe.... actually I think no one was more suprised than Dallas when KC didn't hang the phone up when they called.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
              http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1102859.html

The Cowboys and Texans shared the Dallas market in competing football leagues in the early 1960s but never settled the matter of supremacy on the field.

They will get a chance this season. The Texans, who in 1963 moved to Kansas City and became the Chiefs, will play the Cowboys at Arrowhead Stadium. The NFL on Monday granted the teams permission to wear their original uniforms and helmets from their inaugural seasons of 1960.

“Personally, that’s something I’m excited about,” Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt said.

“Even though the Cowboys weren’t part of the AFL, their history is linked with that of the AFL and the Chiefs.”
              That's awesome! Gonna be a great day for a good ole fashion Cowboys vs Indians showdown...

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information