• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs sign Mike Goff

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/748

nice sign..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I like the move as well

Comment

Interesting signing. Could be a 2 year stop gop for KC. What does this mean for BrianWaters? Do we draft guards late to groom? etc. I like it thouhg
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

It means the one big hole on offense they had left. I'd love to see a center, but the rest is gravy. I like Richardson as their RT.
          ________
          Web shows
          Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

I love this move I know he is not a pro bowler and is older but is still a solid starter should lock down the RG spot or in worse case bring nice depth.

Comment

Good move that will help our o-line for a few years, which is all we need right now; to get by.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Good read on Goff.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori.../?zIndex=72725

Comment

I posted a thread about this two days ago you weirdo!

I do sort of like the move. Stopgap? For sure. Solid starter? You betcha. Gives us time to draft/develop someone else for that RG spot in the future.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

They had to go the FA route for RG because the draft class is white hot trash. I don't even think they'll draft one unless it's some T/G or C/G hybrid.
                    ________
                    Brunette Cam
                    Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:16 AM.

Comment

So is herman johnson a LG? He'd be a monster with a few years of technique in the NFL. Perfect solution if you ask me. This pioli guy might know something about it.
                      hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

I don't know if I'd draft Herman Johnson as a G... He's too tall, imo. He also really doesn't fit the offense. They're going to be looking at more athletic pass blockers who move well, Herman just doesn't fit at G for the Chiefs. They might give him a look as a RT.
                        ________
                        Weed bubblers
                        Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:17 AM.

Comment

You know, no offensive, but what makes you think that? I don't think you have anything to base that off of. They probably won't work in the same offense as last year("The Arrowspread") Also,Mike Goff isn't considered an athletic guard. He's a big, mean, hard-working, smart football player. Also, The number 1 guard this year(Duke Robinson) is listed at 6'5. Is HE too tall to be a guard in the nfl? I don't think two inches makes that big of a difference. The real difference would be the guy's enormous size(and he's pretty athletic for a guy that size btw)
                          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information