Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs are running Clancy's 4-3 Under (LONG)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
    "The defensive end to the tight end side needs to be a defensive player that can play the run. He does not have to be a big time pass rusher. He has to play the C gap and stop the run."

2 words...Tyson Jackson. This guy is really strong and is a GREAT run stopper.
    2 more words....heck no

Comment

You have an unhealthy obsession with Curry.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        I'm going to argue this until I'm blue in the face. WHERE is Jacksons production in college? He has NONE. He'll be a solid starter but he will NEVER be the game changer we need.

One of the things that Pioli covets over almost anything else (if you can tell from his drafts) is VERSATILITY. Jackson will NEVER be a pass rusher. He will be a solid gap run stopper, period. Curry, on the other hand, can play every position in the 3-4 or 4-3 under. He's as versatile as it gets.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I didn't say any thing about Jackson in this thread but some Chiefs fans seem to think if we don't take Curry were doomed one player does not make or break a team.

The season is not lost if we don't get him I have a feeling if we don't draft him it will be the end of the world for some fans and it is not that big of a deal.

If we take Curry I'm fine with it great player but the hype this guy is getting from some Chiefs fans is insane.
          Last edited by Splat; 04-21-2009, 12:00 PM.

Comment

We still need a weak side DE though or we're just going to have the same problems as last year.
            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

edit: We will have to agree to disagree my friend!

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                he's the best defensive player in the draft.if wanting him to come in to help fix this pitiful defense is wrong then I don't want to be right

Comment

I saw a great article right before the Super Bowl from the Cardinal's linebacker's coach explaining their 4-3 under defense that people assume is a 3-4. Now I can't find it. Think it was on ESPN.com. But that's what the Chiefs will be trying to run.
                  Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information