• Show
Clear All

• Mock draft rds 1-4 with TG trade

KC trades TG to ATL for 2nd round pick

1. Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
    2. Jarron Gilbert, NT, San Jose State
    3. Herman Johnson, OG, LSU
    4. Ramses Barden, WR, Cal Poly

would be a solid draft for you guys. Gilbert projects to an end in the 3-4, not a NT.

Although I think Gilbert is going to end up being a mid first round pick. He's the 2nd best 3-4 DE in the entire draft, and with so many new 3-4 teams, I don't think he will fall that far.

Comment

What a bout Evander Hood? They compare him to Corey Redding, where is he projected to go?
      hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
        What a bout Evander Hood? They compare him to Corey Redding, where is he projected to go?
        I have heard late first early second for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          KC trades TG to ATL for 2nd round pick

1. Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
          2. Jarron Gilbert, NT, San Jose State
          3. Herman Johnson, OG, LSU
          4. Ramses Barden, WR, Cal Poly
          I think this would be a very good draft, although, as our Bronco friend pointed out, Gilbert will be an end. I would be very excited about this.

Comment

Chiefs don't have a 2nd rounder (it's for 2010), and Gilbert would be gone by Atlanta's 2nd round pick anyway.
            ________
            How to roll blunts
            Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Chiefs don't have a 2nd rounder (it's for 2010), and Gilbert would be gone by Atlanta's 2nd round pick anyway.
              He made this thread before the trade with Gonzo went down he was just guessing.

Comment

hey guys, i was just wondering how you feel now that mel kiper is completely convinced you guys will take tyson jackson, what are your thoughts?

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

I think it's somewhat silly, but not completely out there. The Chiefs are most-likely trading down within the Top 10, and who knows what they'll do from there. Jackson's almost 100% for-sure going in the Top 10, though.

With Gonzo gone, they could even be favorites to roll with Crabtree at #3 now (Cottom is about perfect for what Haley ran in Arizona at TE)...
                  ________
                  AlphaGod live
                  Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I'm a Packers fan, and I'm not too sure he is a few picks of a reach at No. 9 let alone No. 3 for the Chiefs. I'm just not sold on him PERSONALLY.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information