2009 Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Draft Day Thread

Like last year, I'll be updating this when the picks are made so people can find a quick reference. Feel free to post your thoughts/comments in here as well. It'll be stickied!

1(3): Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU
    3(67): Alex Magee - DE/DT - Purdue
    4(102): Donald Washington - CB - Ohio State
    5(139): Colin Brown - OT - Missouri
    6(175): Quinten Lawrence - WR - McNeese State
    7(212): Javarras Williams - RB - Tennessee State
    7(237): Jake O'Connell - TE - Miami (OH)
    7(256):Ryan Succop - K - South Carolina
    Last edited by vidae; 04-26-2009, 06:37 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

I want Curry heck I'm even okay now with getting an OT or Raji but PLEASE not Jackson

Comment

Ready to get this thing underway!

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

I like the Chiefs more than any other AFC West team. BJ could play 3-4 DE if he loses weight. He has proven pass rush ability.

Comment

The only person I don't want at the third pick is Tyson Jackson. I would literally be fine with almost any other pick or a trade down. Hell, I'd be fine with Jackson if we traded down and selected him later, but picking him at #3 just screams stupid to me.

It's almost here. Like last year we'll be in mIRC in the #chiefs channel (as well as #nfldraftcountdown) if you're bored and want to come chat LIVE! The last few years the site has slowed down to a stop during the draft with everyone refreshing etc. You should have gotten a PM from JBond on how to easily join us. Hope to see some of you in there. :)

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
            The only person I don't want at the third pick is Tyson Jackson. I would literally be fine with almost any other pick or a trade down. Hell, I'd be fine with Jackson if we traded down and selected him later, but picking him at #3 just screams stupid to me.
            QFT. (10 char)

Comment

I'm nervous this year! Not sure why. Hopefully somebody wants Sanchez bad and we can trade down. If we're stuck at #3, I still think OT is the best value and area of need.
              Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

Comment

If Scott Pioli thinks Tyson Jackson is worth the 3rd pick who am I to disagree he is the one with 3 rings not me that said I prefer Raji but would be fine with Jackson.
                Last edited by Splat; 04-25-2009, 09:04 AM.

Comment

The great thing is that we're all entitled to our opinions. My opinion is that Tyson Jackson would be a gigantic reach at #3. I'm not saying Pioli is wrong, I'm saying I'd hate the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                    The great thing is that we're all entitled to our opinions. My opinion is that Tyson Jackson would be a gigantic reach at #3. I'm not saying Pioli is wrong, I'm saying I'd hate the pick.
                    hate might be a nice way of describing how I'd feel

Comment

More and more are saying Tyson Jackson, I will be upset much so if they make this move. I think it's an absolute REACH to pick him at No. 3.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

I think with the Cassel extension that Smith or Monroe will be our pick if we can't trade down

Comment

TYSON JACKSON...I wanted CURRY!

Comment

I'd like to congratulate Pioli on once again dropping the ball on this one

Comment

Now that Tyson Jackson is our player, I am going to support him but I have to admit that once we didn't pick Curry my heart sank a little.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information