KCChiefs.com website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KCChiefs.com website

Is it just me or does the Chiefs website suck completely. They have no photo galleries and overall I feel like you can't find anything on it. I have never been a fan of it since they changed it a few years back. Hopefully they change it this year.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

It is pretty bad it has to be one of the worst official team sites all three other AFC West teams sites blow it out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
      Is it just me or does the Chiefs website suck completely. They have no photo galleries and overall I feel like you can't find anything on it. I have never been a fan of it since they changed it a few years back. Hopefully they change it this year.
      how are you a Chiefs & Packers fan?

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        how are you a Chiefs & Packers fan?
        I have lived south of K.C. my whole life so I am born a Chiefs fan. On the other half, when I was about 5-6 years old I started to pick up as a Packers fan as well, and since I have been to away Packers games and up to Lambeau field a few times. Go to a Chief game about once a year or so. So thus I am a Chiefs/Packers fan. lol

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information