Safety Mike Brown Visits KC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Mike Brown Visits KC

Several sources said that safety Mike Brown was to visit KC yesterday. Thoughts?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...bear03.article
    Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

He can never seem to stay healthy, but when he's on the field he seemed to make a lot of big plays. I see him similar to Pollard in a lot of respects, but would be decent from a depth standpoing I guess. I wonder what the staff thinks of Morgan. I'm not sure if this visit has any bearing on him but I was intrigued by his potential last season.

Comment

Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
      He can never seem to stay healthy, but when he's on the field he seemed to make a lot of big plays. I see him similar to Pollard in a lot of respects, but would be decent from a depth standpoing I guess. I wonder what the staff thinks of Morgan. I'm not sure if this visit has any bearing on him but I was intrigued by his potential last season.
      I don't know if playing 15 games is considered 'staying healthy' anymore. Le-Sigh.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
        I don't know if playing 15 games is considered 'staying healthy' anymore. Le-Sigh.

I was more referring to the 7 he played combined in 2006 and 2007. He hasn't played in more than 12 since 2003 outside of last year. I don't think it's out of line to suggest that last year was the exception.

Comment

Not a fan of his but whatever. Good depth but I'd prefer to see Pollard and Page staying penciled in as the starters. Really impressed with the leaps and bounds they've been making the last two years. They could be a very good tandem for years to come.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Hope that Morgan pushes his way into the lineup. Pollard and Page have been decent, but haven't gotten much better. Maybe they'll be better in the new defense!
            Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

Comment

I would prefer Pollard and Page, but he would be a good signing at least with Morgan as the other S.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Yea, our secondary has the potential to be pretty scary with a mediocore pass rush!
                hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information