Minicamp, Vrable and Waters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minicamp, Vrable and Waters

The KC Star has tried to make Waters and Vrabel a story for months now. Both showed up to the mandatory minicamp. Waters specifically said that he seldom attends the OTAs anyway. Nothing new about him not attending this year.

Vrabel a little harder to read. He was the Pat's union rep. Said he was exercising his right NOT to attend OTAs, but that he's happy to be in camp now. I can't imagine he's all that happy about getting traded from the Pats. Though he's a pro. He'll show up and do his thing.

Also saw a quote from Tom Brady the other day about how quiet their practices are without Vrabel around. Sounds like he likes to do some talking on the field. Our defense needs some of that attitude!
    Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

Good to see them show up!

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Yea, I'm not too worried about it. Our O-Line will be hurting if we don't have waters though. I kinda expect Vrabel to be the leader of the Defense. His skills are declining and doesn't have that many years left. Same thing with Thomas. Hopefully we get a replacement for thomas next year(Bradon Spikes!!!)
      hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information