Arby's Fan Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arby's Fan Day

Anyone hear anything about this for this year? I went last year and was kind of hoping they were holding it again, but with the way Pioli runs his teams it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have one.

Nothing on Arbys or the Chiefs site. If anyone hears anything, let me know!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Nope, don't think it's going to happen at all. Unfortunately...

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
      Nope, don't think it's going to happen at all. Unfortunately...
      Yeah, I suppose I should have updated or deleted this thread. I found the tickets to last years and it was in the first week of June. Seeing how it's not August 2nd.. probably not going to happen. ;)

Oh well. It was a load of fun.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
        Yeah, I suppose I should have updated or deleted this thread. I found the tickets to last years and it was in the first week of June. Seeing how it's not August 2nd.. probably not going to happen. ;)

Oh well. It was a load of fun.
        It was a lot of fun, gives a chance to Chiefs fans to get a first glimpse into the team and not have to pay anything to get in. I guess our new staff are too 'stiff' to do a fan friendly practice. :P

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information