• Show
Clear All

Chiefs QB Cassel could miss opener

:( Could be worse but still lame.

Comment

Any word on Flowers?
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

nothing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          Chiefs QB Cassel could miss opener

:( Could be worse but still lame.
          Crap! That royally sucks...we will be playing Baltimore too won't we? YIKES...

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

our OL shouyld run gassers everyday until they throw up

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Any word on Flowers?
              Can't find any thing yet.

Comment

Was at this game. Thigpen was trash. Darling had no chance at that ball that was underthrown. The difference between Thigpen and Matt G was night and day. I think we'll see them battle for the #3 spot next week (and Thigpen will lose). Matt G looked REALLY good. His timing was perfect, and the first INT was just a weird play - the WR ran the wrong route or just wasn't paying attention (2nd was 3rd & 22 at the end of the game because the LT at the time is trash).

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  Was at this game. Thigpen was trash. Darling had no chance at that ball that was underthrown. The difference between Thigpen and Matt G was night and day. I think we'll see them battle for the #3 spot next week (and Thigpen will lose). Matt G looked REALLY good. His timing was perfect, and the first INT was just a weird play - the WR ran the wrong route or just wasn't paying attention (2nd was 3rd & 22 at the end of the game because the LT at the time is trash).
                  While I agree that Matt Gutierrez has looked rather good this preseason, I think Thigpen will easily beat him out on the depth chart; or be traded or something.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information