KC Fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Fans

i was working on a rain effect animation and thought about the Seattle game a few years back, do you remember that game?

Yes I do and that is pretty sweet as well.

Comment

yeah I vivdly remember seeing DT sitting on the field helmet off.and like Splat said that is awesome

Comment

Very nice...and I will always remember that game, as mentioned...Derrick Thomas sitting down in the field. :)

What did you use to make that?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

thanks guys, i used The GIMP and made the rain effect from a tut by a guy named fencepost.

it was actually a tut for snow but i made rain instead.

and i did one of DT sitting in the rain at that game as well, i'll see if i can find it and post it here.

Comment

with the DT i didnt get the rain effect as smooth as the stadium shot, but i thought i'd share it with you guys anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
              with the DT i didnt get the rain effect as smooth as the stadium shot, but i thought i'd share it with you guys anyway.

I would probably go the opposite direction to go with the raindrops in the picture. Do you also think you can make the lines you are animating skinnier? I think there was an Autzen Stadium rain effect sig that had smaller effects to make it look more like rain less like snow.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                I would probably go the opposite direction to go with the raindrops in the picture. Do you also think you can make the lines you are animating skinnier? I think there was an Autzen Stadium rain effect sig that had smaller effects to make it look more like rain less like snow.
                i suck at animations.
                these were made almost a year ago. (just wanted to share them with the KC fans).
                do you have access to the tut you mentioned? and if so is it for CS3?
                that would be awesome.

Comment

removed the wall, it stretched the screen.
                  Last edited by BoneKrusher; 08-28-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I think that's really neat.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Pretty sweet.

Comment

thanks splat and AJ.

Comment

I tried to make it my wallpaper but the rain doesn't move. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                            I tried to make it my wallpaper but the rain doesn't move. :(
                            Yeah won't work, with the kind of image that it is. It'd be cool though if it could. lol

Comment

Good stuff BK!

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information