Preseason Game 4: Chiefs vs Rams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Game 4: Chiefs vs Rams

What're you guys looking for in tonights game? What area are you hoping jumps out and improves?

I'd love to get a win tonight for the first time this pre-season. Some of these younger guys just don't know what it feels like to win.

I'd like to see our offensive line play a bit better. I'd like to see Croyle take some strides if he's going to be starting the season while Cassel recovers. And I'd love someone to take a hold of that KR/PR job.

Your thoughts?

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

a W would be nice.I'd just like to tell Brodie..."RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MAN!!!"

Comment

It would be nice for someone to come out and take hold of the RS jobs. Pioli looks at that position as more of a luxury position to have. Someone who's going to make the roster for other skills is going to get the job. I think the OL will look awful against Spagnuolo's blitzing schemes. The Rams have not had the best defense of late, but they have a number of versatile guys that can get the the QB and Spags' scheme fits the personnel very well.

Fortunately, with Haley calling the plays, the ball will get out of the QB's hands quickly and the Rams have corners that can be abused by the Chiefs' physical receiving corps. Also, the running game will get a lot of play tonight.

I'm excited to watch Thigpen tank completely without Gailey and to be imprezzed by Matt G's performanz.

Comment

0-4 is what I see coming.

Comment

They NEED a win, yes it's preseason and the games don't count. HOWEVER, to have a decent mindset and for even the coaches to get a win will be huge. Having the new staff and everything, to start the year 0-4 is just bad and hurts confidence and maybe starts some second guessing.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Croyle starting? I think he'd be better than Thigpen at this point, even though I love Thigpen.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
              I'm excited to watch Thigpen tank completely without Gailey and to be imprezzed by Matt G's performanz.
              This was not a hard prediction to nail.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                This was not a hard prediction to nail.
                Not like you were the only one predicting it.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information