Jon Runyan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Runyan

was reportedly at Arrowhead today working out for KC.

LT Albert
    LG Waters
    C Niswanger
    RG O'Callaghan
    RT Runyan

I actually like that line

I think his knees are shot but what do we have to lose?

Comment

If you get him your line is improved, he is tough and gritty and he will play through all the pain. He is really a savvy veteran who knows every trick in the book. Great pick-up if this is true.

He knows that he will not be able to walk after he is done so he has already installed an elevator in his house, it is sad but that is the kind of player he is he will give you his all regardless of his health.

Comment

Thanks for the info I have always liked the guy just not sure what he has left.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          If you get him your line is improved, he is tough and gritty and he will play through all the pain. He is really a savvy veteran who knows every trick in the book. Great pick-up if this is true.

He knows that he will not be able to walk after he is done so he has already installed an elevator in his house, it is sad but that is the kind of player he is he will give you his all regardless of his health.
          Yes, interesting...I just wonder if he has it in him as well like Splat420 said.

I mean we once picked up another veteran of the game that was questionable by the name of Willie Roaf, and he was a monster. I still miss that guy...lol.

COME BACK WILLIE!

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

You can't compare Roaf to Runyan...ever. Roaf was easily one of the best offensive linemen that's ever played, Runyan's just a gritty ************. Runyan's a good pickup, and he'll push the other OL's to step up their game - no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
              You can't compare Roaf to Runyan...ever. Roaf was easily one of the best offensive linemen that's ever played, Runyan's just a gritty ************. Runyan's a good pickup, and he'll push the other OL's to step up their game - no doubt.
              I don;t think he was comparing Roaf to Runyan

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                I don;t think he was comparing Roaf to Runyan
                Yeah I was certainly not comparing them, just making the point that you can't discredit adding a veteran lineman.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Eagles work out Jon Runyan

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    ughhh WHY??we need more help on the OL then they do

Comment

Runyan heading to Buffalo next

Sounds like he is just looking for the best deal since this will be his last.

Comment

Sounds like he is just looking for the best deal since this will be his last.
                        Isn't there some stipulation about vested veterans being guaranteed their annual salary if they are on the roster for the first game? If so, I assume the teams are waiting until Monday to sign him.

Comment

Starting to sould like he is going to sign with the Eagles not a done deal but they just put a RT on IR.

Comment

Starting to sould like he is going to sign with the Eagles not a done deal but they just put a RT on IR.
                            yeah that
                            plus the chiefs added wade yesterday. if they were gonna add Runyan i think they would have passed on wade.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                              yeah that
                              plus the chiefs added wade yesterday. if they were gonna add Runyan i think they would have passed on wade.
                              I didn't hate our OL against the Ravens. We had some protection problems, but they looked like they were starting to get it.

Yeah, we could use help, but I'll give them a few weeks to learn to work together. Working as a unit is extremely important for an offensive line.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information