LJ: Still a top ten back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ: Still a top ten back?

What do you guys' think? Does he still have it in him to become a force in the league? Or did he reattach his diapers after Vermiel left?
    hate him back, it works for me.

Not with that line.

Comment

He could be good (not great) once the line gels. It's definitely an area of need as his contract is getting bigger every year and the production just isn't there. I wouldn't be surprised if we took a RB next year in the 2nd to replace him.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

to me once he injured his foot he has'nt been the same.I'm not even sure if he's a top 20 back TBH

Comment

I'd like to think that if he would have the chip on his shoulder that he used to, that he COULD be a top 15 RB. However, I've yet to see that once he got the $$$.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

King Carl definitely signed the wrong player. Jared Allen would have made us better the last few years. Maybe not a lot better, but better than 2-14!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

There was no way King Carl was letting "his guy" walk every one knows Dick never wanted LJ it was more Carl wanting to rub it in then any thing.

I really feel like unless things change LJ will be gone after then season I still think he can play but not at the level he is getting paid.

Comment

All things equal, ya, he's a Top 10 RB.

Comment

a trimmed down LJ with a decent OLine could be.
                  this line is a work in progress.

Comment

I don't think he's even close to a top 10 running back right now.

Adrian Peterson
                    Michael Turner
                    Maurice Jones-Drew
                    Clinton Portis
                    Brandon Jacobs
                    Steven Jackson
                    Matt Forte
                    DeAngelo Williams
                    Marion Barber
                    And even guys like Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, dare I say, Ahmad Bradshaw.

I would take all of those guys over Larry Johnson, no questions asked. And I didn't even name them all either.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      I don't think he's even close to a top 10 running back right now.

Adrian Peterson
                      Michael Turner
                      Maurice Jones-Drew
                      Clinton Portis
                      Brandon Jacobs
                      Steven Jackson
                      Matt Forte
                      DeAngelo Williams
                      Marion Barber
                      And even guys like Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, dare I say, Ahmad Bradshaw.

I would take all of those guys over Larry Johnson, no questions asked. And I didn't even name them all either.
                      I agree I would take any of those RB's over LJ that said they would have a hard time doing better with that line.

Comment

LJ is also a lazy lazy lazy sonuva ***** now, he's the fat Al of RB's and it is as if he just doesn't care anymore.

Comment

Larry Johnson probably had his best game in years yesterday, which gives me hope. The Raiders defense isn't too shabby.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information