• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2: Raiders vs. Chiefs

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (0-1)
    VS.
    OAKLAND RAIDERS (0-1)

REGULAR SEASON GAME #2

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009 – 12:00 PM (CENTRAL)
    ARROWHEAD STADIUM, KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

BROADCAST INFORMATION

Chiefs Television Network - KCTV-5 (CBS in Kansas City) - Play-by-play: Kevin Harlan - Color Commentator: Solomon Wilcots

Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network - KCFX-FM (101.1 FM in Kansas City - Affiliates) - Play-by-play: Mitch Holthus - Color Commentator: Len Dawson - Sideline Reporter: Kendall Gammon

The player that has me the most worried is the Raiders TE Zach Miller he is really turning in to a good young TE and Todd Heap picked the Chiefs apart last week.

Comment

given what our schedule is after this game a must win can be described for this game

Comment

I think our only way to make some noise this year is in our Div that is are only hope what so ever.

Comment

This is a must win. After this week, we go through the gauntlet so getting a little momentum wouldn't hurt.

Warren Sapp, on Inside the NFL, said our season was over already, no hope for redemption. I hope we come out of the gates fired up.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

warren sapp is a chode, he said Oakland plays worse with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
              warren sapp is a chode, he said Oakland plays worse with confidence.
              Oh I don't disagree with you there. He mentioned 5 teams: Kansas City, Cleveland, Oakland, Detroit and St. Louis iirc. Those 5 are finished already. It's kind of a stupid thing to say after the first week. Might be the homer in me, but we played strong against the Ravens. I'm happy with that performance, even if it didn't get us a W.

Comment

Half the teams in the NFL lost week I guess they should all just back their bags and go home thanks Warren.

Comment

Yeah...because the Ravens sure was a MUST win for us. Not...

I do think this one is pretty dang important though, we didn't even have a preseason win so we need some confidence. The coaches AND the players. And yeah, Zach Miller is looking good out there.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Big game, division game, here is to hoping our oline is strong against their improved dline and that our defense can stop the running game. Going to be a close one.

Comment

Cassel and Flowers are starting today.

Comment

Get The F Out Of Bounds Savage!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...