Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Starting QB

    Guys, who's going to be your starting QB next year? Green or Huard?

    Thanks.


    AllDay

  • #2
    Huard.......
    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

    Comment


    • #3
      considering Green is on the market it's Huard

      Comment


      • #4
        QB one is for sure Huard.

        Comment


        • #5
          Why is this even a discussion? Green is going to be traded away for a 4-5th rounder and Huard just signed a 3 year extension....
          hate him back, it works for me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
            Why is this even a discussion? Green is going to be traded away for a 4-5th rounder and Huard just signed a 3 year extension....
            I would be estatic to get even that much for him. I guessing a 7th rounder, 6th if we are real lucky.

            Comment


            • #7
              C'mon man, give the guy a little bit more respect for that. I think whereever he goes he could legitamitely be a starter, so that constitutes at least a 4 or 5th pick.
              hate him back, it works for me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                C'mon man, give the guy a little bit more respect for that. I think whereever he goes he could legitamitely be a starter, so that constitutes at least a 4 or 5th pick.

                The problem is that we have to do something with him and other teams know this. I am a big Green supporter and have loved having him here, but anyone who watched last year knows he's not the same QB and if we can notice it I'm sure NFL teams are seeing the same thing. Basically we have no leverage and for that reason I think getting anything at all in return is a blessing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We have no leverage and Trent Green is a 37 year old QB. 6th if we are lucky. And whoever gets Trent is going to be lucky, they are going to find a steal for a 6th round pick. He's going to bounce back nicely. Candidate for Comeback Player of the Year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                    Why is this even a discussion?
                    I think Godsend was just looking for info I don't think he is a Chiefs fan?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's more of a race between Huard and Croyle than Huard and Green.

                      Trent Green will never throw a pass for the Kansas City Chiefs again.


                      If Croyle has a good camp, solid preseason and gives the coaches enough confidence that he can get it done, he'll be the starter. If not, Huard gets the nod on opening day by default.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        I think Godsend was just looking for info I don't think he is a Chiefs fan?
                        Yeah, I was just wondering and no, of course I'm not a Chiefs fan. Thanks for the infos by the way.


                        AllDay

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Trade Trent Green to Houston for a 2nd or 3rd rounder probably would have to next year but thats fine stockpile picks next year when you have great talent coming out... they are desperate for a proven winning productive QB and Trent has those things on his resume.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                            Trade Trent Green to Houston for a 2nd or 3rd rounder probably would have to next year but thats fine stockpile picks next year when you have great talent coming out... they are desperate for a proven winning productive QB and Trent has those things on his resume.
                            I don't see King Carl fleecing Houston like that. Just doesn't seem to be his M.O.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information