Cornerback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerback

Could this be the year Herm Edwards drafts a CB first round?

With Revis, Hall, Houston, Ross, Wright, McCauley all have the skills to be a 1st rounder, they all have the 'potential" to be number one CB's in a year or two.

But their are also CB's available 2nd round that have the "potential as well".

Hughes, MCauley, Coe, Brown, Wade, Jackson, Irons.

After those guys i only see a 'potential" 3 others that could become number one CB's

Airline, Scott and Bain.

Interesting, get a cb now for later. or wait til later for one later?
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I think its possible, but If Jarrett, or Bowe are still around I think he will draft one of them first

or Levi Brown

Comment

If you look at the NFL, having a solid corner is always a plus. Guys that are amazing at corner absolutely change a game. There is no better way to play defense than by having a guy like Champ Bailey or Chris McAlister that basically cut the field in half for the QB because of their skills.

I see quite a few very talented CB's and with the lack of talent at DT, I see us going with either a WR or CB at 23, because after the additions of McIntosh and having Terry for the other side, drafting OL in R1 is silly.

I wouldn't mind trading down in R1 for an add'l 2nd and 4th, because a solid corner will still be available in the 2nd as opposed to R1.

Later

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information