Sammy Knight Cut?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy Knight Cut?

I just saw that Knight was cut I didn't see this coming I thought we would trade/cut Welsey.

Here is the link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2807501

Comment

Wow, way to do your research fellas, they said that Pollard was slated to take over for Knight when based on last year it was Page who replaced Knight frequently.

Also, Turley is gone.

Comment

Yeah true true
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Wow, Herm and CP don't play around, We are getting younger in a hurry. Do you think Wesley is next? or he is going to be cut also?
          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
            Wow, way to do your research fellas, they said that Pollard was slated to take over for Knight when based on last year it was Page who replaced Knight frequently.

Also, Turley is gone.
            I know both Pollard and Page were going to start but it would have been nice to keep Knight.

Comment

This cut doesn't disappoint me, while Wesley sometimes makes boneheaded decisions he is a much better athlete than Knight, which makes him a much better player to have come off the bench. I would take Wesley ten out of ten times over Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                I know both Pollard and Page were going to start but it would have been nice to keep Knight.
                Oh, and I don't think it's a certain thing that Pollard will be starting. Page I can see being penciled in there, but Pollard will have to prove himself first.

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                  Oh, and I don't think it's a certain thing that Pollard will be starting. Page I can see being penciled in there, but Pollard will have to prove himself first.
                  I think Page will start at FS and Pollard will start at SS there has been talk that Welsey could be cut or traded as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    I think Page will start at FS and Pollard will start at SS there has been talk that Welsey could be cut or traded as well.
                    Could be, although such a move would bring the Chiefs depth at safety to zero. It would also open the door to drafting another safety, perhaps a Meriweather or a Rouse could be targeted.

Comment

The whole thing is age dropping Knight,Turley,Green and maybe Wesley drops our age and I love that.

Comment

I heard we are shopping Wesley.We should get a 4th or 5th for him he is a good player and we should get something in return for him

Comment

From what I have heard it will be no more then a 5th which I would be happy with.

Comment

5th rounder from Arizona maybe, Atlanta, Buffalo or Jax lol
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Speaking of trades, is there any new News on where Trent will be going? A 5th for wesley and a 6th for Trent...we need all the picks we can get.
                              hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information