No announcement yet.

Meachem to visit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami TE Greg Olsen has a personal workout with the Dolphins and a visit scheduled with the Chiefs.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

jarrett if on the board into the 20's will be picked by the cowboys if not alread gone. Meachem would be taken by the boys if he fell that far anyway. i dont c either of them falling to 23...i think your choice is joe staley.

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by mtmock View Post
        jarrett if on the board into the 20's will be picked by the cowboys if not alread gone. Meachem would be taken by the boys if he fell that far anyway. i dont c either of them falling to 23...i think your choice is joe staley.

That wouldn't be suprising, though WR seem to becoming like running backs in that they seem to fall come draft day. I know last year Chad Jackson was always projected in the 15-20 range and was thought to go after Holmes and both fell pretty significantly. I would like to get Staley, but I think he will be gone before we get a shot. I wouldn't be suprised though if Sydney Rice doesn't start moving up draft boards though and fall into KC's range by draft time.

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
          I still don't see a comparison between Jarrett-Kennison, Jarrett has a ton of size and leaping ability that Kennison lacks. And the only way I foresee Kennison being cut is if the Chiefs take 2 receivers on day 1.

I feel neither of these guys seperate well and that is where I guess the comparison comes in. If you look at Kennison last year, he made some clutch catches in the 2nd half of the year, but they always seemed to made with a man all over him. When we got behind in games this year it was evident that we had nobody who could create any space for themselves and I think that's where we need to get better in this draft. Jarret would be great to have in the redzone, but given we already have Gonzalez I would like to try to get someone outside who can get open, or at least draw a double team without having to consistanly run play action to try to make that happen.

Comment

I really don't think Jarrett will have that trouble getting separation once he spends a year in a pro weight room and puts on about 10 pounds of muscle.

Comment

I really can't see KC taking a WR in the first round.....I still think it's just not Herm's new defense first style. I would really not be shocked if we took someone like that Revvis kid out of Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by DJohnson56 View Post
                I really can't see KC taking a WR in the first round.....I still think it's just not Herm's new defense first style. I would really not be shocked if we took someone like that Revvis kid out of Pitt.

Herm has stated that he the verticle passing game is a huge part of his offense but we were not able to use it because we didn't have the receivers to make it happen. He still wants to run the ball a majority of the time, but wants to be able to throw deep to mix it up and is hoping Jeff Webb can be the guy to help that along. I compare what Herm is wanting to do as similar to what the Bears do on both sides of the ball. I would be shocked if we went CB in round one. It's not a huge need for our defense. Outside of kicker nothing would suprise me more.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information