• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Chiefs Discussion

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Discuss the Chiefs here.
    Ok I will. :D

Any word on the injuries to Hali and DJ?

I don't want anything to hurt DJ's Pro Bowl bid for this year....he's been a monster so far.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

As of Nov 8th.

I heard Hali will for sure play same with Wesley but DJ is still up in the air?

Comment

Predictions on how we finish the season?

I'm saying 5-3 and a wildcard birth, assuming everything stays the same (Huard at QB and no major injuries).

Comment

I heard Herm say DJ will be out this week

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49
            I heard Herm say DJ will be out this week
            Yep but Fox is a beast we will be fine.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/KC/9790579

Comment

DJ being out sucks, but I'm really worried about Waters being out. That's not good. I wonder if Stallings will get any PT, it would be nice to see what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior
                DJ being out sucks, but I'm really worried about Waters being out. That's not good. I wonder if Stallings will get any PT, it would be nice to see what he can do.
                While it certainly sucks Waters is out, I think we are lucky that he may only be out for the games against Miami and Oakland.

Also, after watching it happen during the game, I am thrilled that he will only miss a couple games. I was sure that he was going to miss the rest of the season.

Sucks DJ is out, he has had a great season so far.

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81
                  Originally posted by villagewarrior
                  While it certainly sucks Waters is out, I think we are lucky that he may only be out for the games against Miami and Oakland.

Also, after watching it happen during the game, I am thrilled that he will only miss a couple games. I was sure that he was going to miss the rest of the season.

Sucks DJ is out, he has had a great season so far.
                  Yep I thought big #54 was done for the year could be wrose Bober came in and played great lets hope he keeps it up.

Comment

We'll see what old Bober can do. He's been pretty unimpressive in his limited opportunities in KC thus far. I also hear Welbourne might get some snaps there.

Comment

Dante Hall sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It can't be said enough....the offensive line is simply horrendous this year. Miami was in our backfield all game and Huard just did not have enough time to do anything out there. It's sad to see how far this group has fallen, the only guy that is consistently above average is Wiegmann.

Really tough loss, but we deserved it. The offensive playcalling was weak all game, and I really think we should have gone to shotgun in that last drive when it was obvious we needed to pass. The line couldn't hold back Miami, so why not put Huard in the gun and give him some extra time?

I would be happy if I never saw Chris Bober, Dante Hall, or Samie Parker in a Chiefs uniform again.

Comment

Gonzo's out for Oakland according to Mitch Houltus

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81
                            It can't be said enough....the offensive line is simply horrendous this year. Miami was in our backfield all game and Huard just did not have enough time to do anything out there. It's sad to see how far this group has fallen, the only guy that is consistently above average is Wiegmann.

Really tough loss, but we deserved it. The offensive playcalling was weak all game, and I really think we should have gone to shotgun in that last drive when it was obvious we needed to pass. The line couldn't hold back Miami, so why not put Huard in the gun and give him some extra time?

I would be happy if I never saw Chris Bober, Dante Hall, or Samie Parker in a Chiefs uniform again.
                            Not to mention Kyle Turley, good lord put Welbourne in
                            i said good day.

sig by rainbeaukid

Comment

I would like to personally thank the Kansas City Chiefs for laying an egg as home to offset the one that the Jaguars laid.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information