Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread

    The 2007 NFL Draft is just two hours away I thought we better have a thread just for Chiefs Draft talk.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    The 2007 NFL Draft is just two hours away I thought we better have a thread just for Chiefs Draft talk.

    It's going to be a long two hours.

    Comment


    • #3
      The two hours leading up to it will feel like nothing compared to the 7 hours spent listening to various analysts give their opinions over and over.

      15 minutes per team, the majority of which I don't care about at all.

      I've come to my final decision I hope we grab Harrell in first round because he is exactly the type of player we need in the middle. 6 foot 4 and 300 pounds he could probably bulk up to at least 315-325 eventually.

      Later.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
        It's going to be a long two hours.
        well really it's two hours and then some til KC picks

        Comment


        • #5
          I woke up like 5 times last night excited for the draft. I would wake up grab my phone real fast then see that it was 2, then 5, then 5:40...
          Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

          Comment


          • #6
            The Star is saying we are getting Aaron Ross. I really don't want a corner in round 1 but if we had to get one I really like Ross.

            Comment


            • #7
              Does the draft start at 10 KC time or do we have to sit threw a hour of talk and then the draft starts a 11?

              Comment


              • #8
                it starts at 11 our time.

                12/ea
                Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

                Comment


                • #9
                  That is so weak we have to sit threw a hour of who are the Raiders going to take who is going to trade up for CJ blah blah just start the dam thing!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah, I'm almost tired of hearing about the top 5 picks. That's about all that the major sports networks have talked about for 2 months now. I am going to be watching the Texans closely though. If they trade back with Denver I think and chance of getting Joe Staley goes out the window.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                      Yeah, I'm almost tired of hearing about the top 5 picks. That's about all that the major sports networks have talked about for 2 months now. I am going to be watching the Texans closely though. If they trade back with Denver I think and chance of getting Joe Staley goes out the window.
                      I think Denver is trying to get a head of the 49ers and Bills to take Patrick Willis, LB, Ole Miss

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        I think Denver is trying to get a head of the 49ers and Bills to take Patrick Willis, LB, Ole Miss

                        They are, but the Texans at 21 would almost for sure take Staley. I don't know if they have the guts to do it at 10. That's why I'm hoping they don't deal. It's just a personal preference though because I really want us to get Staley but I don't think it's happening.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I can't believe Miami passed on Quinn.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Oh man can you imagine if Quinn fell to 23?Do we take him

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Oh man can you imagine if Quinn fell to 23?Do we take him
                              Yes, we have to. You can't pass on potential franchise QB, especially when they fall to you in the mid 1st round.


                              Originally posted by BrownsTown

                              If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

                              2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information