X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Kennison still around

Really good read on Eddie Kennison.

http://www.kansascity.com/160/story/92667.html

Eddie has been one of my favorite Chiefs players for a while he might not be a pro bowl but he is a very solid player and very underrated. I can't believe this will be his seventh year with us time sure does fly.

"Kennison is 34, an advanced age for a wide receiver, but showed no signs of slowing down last year. His numbers were down and he failed to reach 1,000 yards for the first time in three years, but that had more to do with a general down turn in the Chiefs passing game than any failure on Kennison’s part.

Kennison’s yards-per-catch average of 16.2 was still first in the AFC and second in the NFL among players with 50 or more receptions. The statistic is indicative of the number of big plays a receiver makes."

Pretty much says it all when it comes to EK click the link for the whole article.
    Last edited by Splat; 05-03-2007, 03:51 PM.

I must say EK is awesome.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Man remember when EK first came here and he had the rep of being a cancer who never cared about his teammates?he quickly killed that rep.

Comment

Yeah, i think he will be a great mentor for Dwayne Bowe.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

You got that right. I think he is already taking pride in taking Bowe under his wing. I would'nt be suprised to see this push Parker a little bit too, he will have to fight to get on the field with Bowe and Webb getting time.

Comment

Originally posted by DJohnson56 View Post
            You got that right. I think he is already taking pride in taking Bowe under his wing. I would'nt be suprised to see this push Parker a little bit too, he will have to fight to get on the field with Bowe and Webb getting time.

It's amazing how just adding Bowe took our receiving core from looking very weak on paper to now being seemingly deep. Out of Bowe, Parker, Webb, and Hannon we will need two to step up there games this season, but it doesn't seem unreasonable out of those names that it can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              Man remember when EK first came here and he had the rep of being a cancer who never cared about his teammates?he quickly killed that rep.
              That was really just Denver fans making stuff up.

Comment

I like this set up Herm and CP are doing. I am seeing a pattern;Alfonso Boone with our young defensive tackles, Donnie Edwards with the two young, talented LB's. Although, not a safety, I think Ty Law can really help the the younger guys' in the secondary really help with their development, we've also stated that EK is the "role model" for the young Dwayne Bowe, and I'm sure Webb and Hannon fall into the category. I am so excited about KC chiefs football and just eager to hear what we do next(which is probably trade Trent Green).
                Do you guys' think he'll be a early off season casualty. It is looking like this because Herm likes competition, but he should realize that Green doesn't want to compete, he wants to just go in and start. Also, CP didn't get what he wanted for Green, so he will be cut to make room in the salary cap for future endeavors.
                hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information