Will Brodie start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Brodie start

seriously, i think he 'could' be something special. rifle arm, intelligent, enough mobility, never had the weapons around him nor the line.

who really thing he will beat out huard in for the position?

Huard isa game manager type guy, but not a leader/winner. but thats just how i feel.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    seriously, i think he 'could' be something special. rifle arm, intelligent, enough mobility, never had the weapons around him nor the line.

who really thing he will beat out huard in for the position?

Huard isa game manager type guy, but not a leader/winner. but thats just how i feel.
    I think Herm is wanting him to win the job. He showed some flashes last preseason, but you could tell he was overwhelmed. If I were a betting man I would say Huard would start and hold the job up until the point where things look bleak (if that point ever came). It's going to be an interesting training camp battle though.

Comment

I would let Huard start this year then next year in the draft address the O-Line to give Brodie a real chance he has never had a decent OL before

Comment

I think he should...Im a huge Croyle fan. I wanted him on The Raiders but i would love to see this kid tear it up. I think he could given a good line and supporting cast.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I think if Croyle has a good camp and pre season he will lock it up for sure Herm talks him up all the time Huard will have to play lights out in pre season to start. I say let the best man win the job I don't want to see any one get the job with out fighting for it.

Comment

I think if Herm is serious about this team getting younger than Brodie has to be the starter. We have to find out if he is the long term answer at that spot, and the sooner we find out the better.

Comment

Trent Green just did an interview on 810 and stated that Brodie is set to receive 80% of the snaps in training camp and the QB "competition" will be severely weighted in his favor. Thus, Green wants to get traded to Miami so he will have the chance to be a starter.

I thought we would bring Croyle along slowly this year, but i'm starting to believe Herm is going to throw the kid out there to see what he can do. If he bombs, Brian Brohm and Colt Brennan will be available in next year's draft.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'm a huge Croyle fan but I'm a bigger fan of winning if he is not ready I don't want to throw him out there just to throw him out there.

Comment

Yeah, if he all of a sudden hasthe offense down to a science and believes he is ready, and herm feels the same. Then I'll got with him, but I'd like for him to be at least 88&#37; prepared/ready.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Nice Sig BOE + rep.

Comment

I think Croyle could be a very good starting QB in the NFL.HE has everything that it takes to be one.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

who is brodie?

seriously though, this guy didnt really set the world on fire in college (2300-2400 yards and 15tds). just curious on what makes anyone think he can be good in the NFL?

the chiefs need a QB. brodie = young huard.

Comment

http://web.archive.org/web/200604091...diecroyle.html

Your right though, we should base NFL draft prospects strictly based on production in College...Like Ryan Leaf for example, who had the second highest passer rating in College when he declared for the draft. Or how about Tom Brady? Brodie has a cannon for an arm and can launch the ball downfield and he has "the tools to play in the NFL if he can stay out of the trainers room"...a Young Huard...give me a break dude...
                          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

He really should start.

Comment

Originally posted by iKNOW View Post
                              who is brodie?

seriously though, this guy didnt really set the world on fire in college (2300-2400 yards and 15tds). just curious on what makes anyone think he can be good in the NFL?

the chiefs need a QB. brodie = young huard.
                              He had a horrible O-line at Alabama...Hmmm... Brodie should be right at home.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information