Chiefs Open Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs Open Practice

Is on June 2nd.Anyone plan on goin?I want to so bad it was a blast the last 2 years

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    Is on June 2nd.Anyone plan on goin?I want to so bad it was a blast the last 2 years
    Nope, three kids and a demanding job make it impossible for me. I would love updates though, should be even more fun this year with so many young players vying for playing time.

Comment

Awesome, in the next year or two after I get some work experience I want to end up in that area so I can go to these types of things every year.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I remember last year when Jared Allen said we were going to the Super Bowl... I wish JA wasn't so full of himself.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          I remember last year when Jared Allen said we were going to the Super Bowl... I wish JA wasn't so full of himself.
          I wish he was'nt always full of Jack Daniels :D

Comment

I have went the last two years I will for sure be there.

Comment

Just a few more days can't wait.

Comment

I wish he was'nt always full of Jack Daniels :D
                Well said, I just got four tickets to that in the mail...I thought it was free...
                hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

It is free you can go to any Arbys and get them free that is what I did and FYI last year they didn't turn you away if you didn't have a ticket but why risk it?

Comment

I walked in last year without a ticket so I doubt it will be any different

Comment

I walked in last year without a ticket so I doubt it will be any different
                      Ya I know a lot of people didn't have a ticket and just walked in but I live two hours away with gas being so high I'm not going to risk not having a ticket.

Comment

I heard the Chiefs will make a special announcement following the practice and there will be a 15 minute autograph session.I wann get nDE's auto as well as Tony G's

Comment

I heard the Chiefs will make a special announcement following the practice and there will be a 15 minute autograph session.I wann get nDE's auto as well as Tony G's
                          I would like to get a autograph or two my self as well I would love to get DJ's I all ready have one by Bernard Pollard or I would want his the most. If I remember right they would not let you bring in footballs last year but I could be wrong about that?

Comment

I'm bringing a Chiefs hat and getting as many to sign as possible

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information