Priest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest

I just read on SI.com that Carl Peterson offered an invitation to Priest Holmes for minicamp. Anyone actually think he will be able to return because that neck injury was pretty severe?

He has been out along time. Hasn't been 100% in a longer time.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
      I just read on SI.com that Carl Peterson offered an invitation to Priest Holmes for minicamp. Anyone actually think he will be able to return because that neck injury was pretty severe?

I don't see it happening. Does anyone know his cap number this year? I can't believe we haven't cut him yet.

Comment

Even if priest come back, he will never be the same. I think is 32-33 yrs of age. The age where most if all Rb take a major decline.

Comment

Stick a fork in him - Priest is done.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I don't see him stepping on the field for any team.

Comment

I hope not, for two reasons, one it's very difficult to come back from an injury in regards to the spinal cord and two, it's very Dangerous. Paralysis is not a good thing....
              hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Absolutley hate to say it but I don't want to see the guy come back......Loved him as a Chief but would rather see him die at 90 not 30 something.

Comment

He had the best three years I ever seen. Guy was incredible.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I think what would be hard for Holmes to accept is that he probably has to "give up" in this situation. I think it'd be hard for a guy like Holmes because (a) he's probably a pretty stubborn guy and (b) the reason he has had so much success during those three years is because he has never given up. So it is probably a natural thing to not accept defeat. That's one of the many reasons that makes Priest Holmes one of the greatest running backs to ever wear a KC uniform.
                    hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by #1chiefs_fan View Post
                      Even if priest come back, he will never be the same. I think is 32-33 yrs of age. The age where most if all Rb take a major decline.
                      People tend to focus too much on age on not enough on mileage. The truth is that Priest has put in about 4 years of being a starting RB since HS. He could still have some mileage left, but his health is in doubt.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information