Obervations from practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obervations from practice

Justin Medlok and Kolby Smith really caught my eye.Both had great days and should be factors major this year

Donnie Edwards still has a lot left.He was very impressive and got the loudes ovation of anyone on the team(LJ included)

the safety's looked good I have no worries with them back there

Colquitt also stood out booming kicks

Was D-Bo not there or what I never saw him?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      Was D-Bo not there or what I never saw him?
      He was attending the funerall of Marquise Hill

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        He was attending the funerall of Marquise Hill
        O ok thats cool I kinda thought that might have been what he was doing but no one around me knew what the deal was.

Comment

yeah Herm told him to go because he was'nt sure what to do.He should be back tommorow from what I hear

Comment

I understand 100% it sucks I wanted to see him but there are bigger things then football.

Comment

So what about the D-line guys? I think it would be hard to rate them as they aren't playing in pads. Also, I like D-Bo more and more with this apparent dedication to the team, and to his brother at LSU
              hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Also, you say that Kolby Smith will be a factor, I think a guy on KC's website compared him to Kimble Anders....do you guys(who went) see any similarities?
                hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

I will start with the DL I'm no expert and don't claim to be but they look much improved IMO the size at DT really sticks out Tank standing next to Ron Edwards is down right scary. The power those two show running drills is unreal I would not want to make either mad lol. It sucks to say since he will be out the first four games but Jared Allen stuck out the most you just can't block him he was in the back field all day long. I really liked what I saw out of Benny Sapp as well I know he is small but the guy plays big if you know what I mean he looked pretty good out there should lock up the nickel spot for sure. I know I said I would keep an eye on Kolby Smith but where I was sittin I could see the D a lot better so I watched them more but what I did see I liked he is an all around back he is a faster but smaller Kimble Anders.

P.S. undrafted WR from Missouri stuck out the most out of the undrafted players great hands.

Edit: One more thing Dustin Colquitt = Pro Bowler
                  Last edited by Splat; 06-02-2007, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    I will start with the DL I'm no expert and don't claim to be but they look much improved IMO the size at DT really sticks out Tank standing next to Ron Edwards is down right scary. The power those two show running drills is unreal I would not want to make either mad lol. It sucks to say since he will be out the first four games but Jared Allen stuck out the most you just can't block him he was in the back field all day long. I really liked what I saw out of Benny Sapp as well I know he is small but the guy plays big if you know what I mean he looked pretty good out there should lock up the nickel spot for sure. I know I said I would keep an eye on Kolby Smith but where I was sittin I could see the D a lot better so I watched them more but what I did see I liked he is an all around back he is a faster but smaller Kimble Anders.

P.S. undrafted WR from Missouri stuck out the most out of the undrafted players great hands.

Edit: One more thing Dustin Colquitt = Pro Bowler
                    Hope your right. A good D-Line makes watching football so much more fun. We showed some brief flashes last year but hopefully we can sustain great play with the unit this season.

Comment

I was so impressed with Smith.He hiut the hole quickly and showed really good speed.Eckerwrekwru will take Parker's spot on the roster IMHO
                      Last edited by T-RICH49; 06-02-2007, 10:19 PM.

Comment

How did Brodie Croyle look?

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                        It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                        Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                        http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                        421 Witness
                        756*

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
                          How did Brodie Croyle look?
                          pretty good a couple of times I saw him get happy feet but he made some good accurate throws

Comment

Croyle was the best looking QB in the 11 on 11 at the end. Huard was the best up until then. Croyle and Green both threw a couple beautiful long balls. The WR from Missouri looked very good. Like someone said above Donnie still has alot left. Jared Allen looked amazing. James Reed looked very good. Tank Tyler looked big, but got owned in one on one drills. He went up like 4 straight times and got mauled every time. Boomer as suprisingly good at FB.

just a few, but obviously it's not much to go off of.
                            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Donnie Edwards always struck me as someone who took care of their body, and could play at a high level late in his career.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information