• Green traded for a condition 5th that can go up to a 4th

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6890434?MSNHPHMA

great deal by Carl

About time.

Comment

Comment

yep it is his job to lose

Comment

So heres a question. With Green's knowledge of Cam's offense, would he be a good sleeper pick for fantasy football next year? Also, how many picks do we have so far this year? A fifth(probably fourth) for Green, a seventh for Sims, so do we have nine so far?
          Last edited by Hermstheman83; 06-05-2007, 09:04 PM.
          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
            So heres a question. With Green's knowledge of Cam's offense, would he be a good sleeper pick for fantasy football next year? Also, how many picks do we have so far this year? A fifth(probably fourth) for Green, a seventh for Sims, so do we have nine so far?
            Did we get a 5th or 6th for Tynes?

So we have ten.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I think they said "Future consideration" so probably a sixth or seventh. Also, they will probably trade away Greg wesley too...he might get us another 5th .

Comment

The Sims pick was conditional, but I have no idea what the conditions were. I might be a 7th to a 6th. I can't imagine it being any more than that. Just glad we got something. We are all going to have to scout day 2 hard this year because for the first time in quite a few years we are going to be loaded with picks. It wouldn't suprise me to see us use a 6th or 7th in the supplemental draft if one of the guys drops given we have so many extra picks.

Comment

Yea, Simms will probably be a 7th rounder...watch he turns into a Pro Bowler or something(irony at it's finest). Do you see us taking Gaither with a low-ball pick like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                    Yea, Simms will probably be a 7th rounder...watch he turns into a Pro Bowler or something(irony at it's finest). Do you see us taking Gaither with a low-ball pick like that?

That's my thinking. Usually supplemental guys fall to day two unless they are supremely talented and I think this year will be a lot of the same. Given the amount of picks we have stockpiled in day 2 we can afford to take a chance if one of the guys (Gaither or Oliver) would happen to fall that far.

Comment

Ya we have three extra picks so far a 5th that could turn in to 4th for Green and a 7th for Sims and a 7th for LT that could both turn in 6th round picks.

Comment

I like the moves.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information