Larry Johnson status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Johnson status

Is the guy going to hold out? I heard he was unhappy with his contract a while back. I really hope he doesnt sit.

Originally posted by dc4life View Post
    Is the guy going to hold out? I heard he was unhappy with his contract a while back. I really hope he doesnt sit.
    Our GM said on local radio he would like to get a long term deal worked out with LJ before the season starts LJ has not said he would hold out. That being said he does want a new deal but he has been going about it the right way IMO showing up to practice and not going to the media. I think they will get it worked out but that is just my take who knows for sure last I heard they were far apart on money but are still talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      Our GM said on local radio he would like to get a long term deal worked out with LJ before the season starts LJ has not said he would hold out. That being said he does want a new deal but he has been going about it the right way IMO showing up to practice and not going to the media. I think they will get it worked out but that is just my take who knows for sure last I heard they were far apart on money but are still talking.
      Thanks for the info man.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information