Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Beck named the starter after the bye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Beck named the starter after the bye

    The Dolphins have declared John Beck the starting QB after the bye week. He better do well or people will be pissed

  • #2
    That's interesting that they would announce this now, but definitely the right move by the Dolphins. Not that Cleo Lemon can't play, he absolutely can, but this disappointing season for the Dolphins provides a great opportunity for promising rookie John Beck to gain invaluable experience.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thats awesome
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

      Comment


      • #4
        I look forward to the season's 1st matchup between rookie QBs when Buffalo travels to Miami in 2 weeks

        Comment


        • #5
          i love it!

          Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

          Comment


          • #6
            Any link to this? I know it was talked about in the media but I haven't heard anything offcial from the Dolphins and I can't find an article on it anywhere. There's just speculation as far as I know. Not an offcial announcement. Who knows what they will ultimately decide to do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
              Any link to this? I know it was talked about in the media but I haven't heard anything offcial from the Dolphins and I can't find an article on it anywhere. There's just speculation as far as I know. Not an offcial announcement. Who knows what they will ultimately decide to do.
              http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

              It is speculation as of now but it will happen. I guarentee it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

                It is speculation as of now but it will happen. I guarentee it.
                I guaranteed the Dolphins would draft Brady Quinn at number 9 overall. Look how that turned out. I'm hope they have enough common sense to play Beck after the bye but Im not holding my breath until I hear Cameron annouce it himself.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i think that it is a horrible move on our part. Cleo Lemon hasnt played bad and has confused people with his leg assault offense. Our season isnt over yet and i think that Cleo Lemon can save it. I am a true fan and i believe that the dolphins will still make the wild card.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Smart move on their part. They need to see what Beck offers at some point, and they give themselves 2 weeks to prepare for it. It's not so early in the year anymore that the veterans may rebel that much, and it's not so late that you can't get a good gauge of Beck off of it. Although that said, without Ronnie Brown to help Beck out and Chambers gone, he's not coming in with a lot of weapons around him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Scarface View Post
                      i think that it is a horrible move on our part. Cleo Lemon hasnt played bad and has confused people with his leg assault offense. Our season isnt over yet and i think that Cleo Lemon can save it. I am a true fan and i believe that the dolphins will still make the wild card.
                      How exactly is your season not over? I'm not trying to be mean but Rutgers has as a strong of a shot at the NFL playoffs as the Dolphins do. You think the Dolphins will win 9 games in a row? Seriously? I mean......seriously!?!


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        How exactly is your season not over? I'm not trying to be mean but Rutgers has as a strong of a shot at the NFL playoffs as the Dolphins do. You think the Dolphins will win 9 games in a row? Seriously? I mean......seriously!?!
                        you know, i was gonna come here and say it's good he doesnt face the best pass rush in the league his first game(giants in london), but then saw this. Out of all the college teams, bf51 chooses my Rutgers. hmm i love you bf51, you closet RU fan you
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Scarface View Post
                          i think that it is a horrible move on our part. Cleo Lemon hasnt played bad and has confused people with his leg assault offense. Our season isnt over yet and i think that Cleo Lemon can save it. I am a true fan and i believe that the dolphins will still make the wild card.
                          If you where a true fan you'd be praying we get the number one overall pick. Cause right now getting higher draft picks will eventually get us closer to winning football games then Cleo Lemon will.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                            Smart move on their part. They need to see what Beck offers at some point, and they give themselves 2 weeks to prepare for it. It's not so early in the year anymore that the veterans may rebel that much, and it's not so late that you can't get a good gauge of Beck off of it. Although that said, without Ronnie Brown to help Beck out and Chambers gone, he's not coming in with a lot of weapons around him.
                            agreed

                            interesting part is him and ginn were on the 2nd team and 3rd teams together before for a while I wonder if they have chemistry already at all.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Finally they starting Beck, your season already gone might as well start ur #9 overall KR/PR and 2nd round qb.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information