• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Ginn's First TD (week 8)

Just beautiful!

Need I say more?

(Thanks for the shout out Joeyjr)

Hope there are many more like this to come!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

It was a beautiful catch. I don't wanna feel like I'm looking too much into one catch because reality is that over the course of the season, Ginn hasn't been good. But that one play showed rock solid hands, the ability to catch in traffic and the playmaking ability that the team has lacked at WR in recent years. If he can grow to make more plays like that as he learns the NFL and betters himself, those are the type of plays that will make him a star in the league. He's flashed the talent. Now he needs to contribute more and take advantage of his great speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
      It was a beautiful catch. I don't wanna feel like I'm looking too much into one catch because reality is that over the course of the season, Ginn hasn't been good. But that one play showed rock solid hands, the ability to catch in traffic and the playmaking ability that the team has lacked at WR in recent years. If he can grow to make more plays like that as he learns the NFL and betters himself, those are the type of plays that will make him a star in the league. He's flashed the talent. Now he needs to contribute more and take advantage of his great speed.
      your sig is so awsome

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        your sig is so awsome
        Pretty damn good and pretty damn long. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information