No announcement yet.

Dolphins draft thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke a TV tray after the 1st round pick. I was so pumped I was getting ready to buy a Quinn jersey and everything. I also don't like the Beck over Edwards pick, Beck is 26 and wont start till he is 27, I just don't see the point in drafting someone so old when they are going to sit a year. I just hope Culpepper can somehow get healthy. If he sits and does not press his knee, I hope he could be back by mid-season. But they will probably release him.

I'm pissed

Comment

• Left tackle Tala Esera agreed to a free-agent deal with the Miami Dolphins.

Marquay Love signed as well.

I seriously think a scout went on vacation to Hawaii instead of really scouting and went to a UH game.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Left tackle Tala Esera agreed to a free-agent deal with the Miami Dolphins.

Marquay Love signed as well.

I seriously think a scout went on vacation to Hawaii instead of really scouting and went to a UH game.
        Solid signings and worth a gamble. Bain signed with Arizona and Moore signed with Dallas. Outside of that, there's still a few talented players out there worth a shot.

I found out the UH link. Mueller has a long time history with their coach (June Jones is his name I believe). They have been friends since the 1980's when Mueller played under him I believe as well. I'll try to find the article where I read all that but there is definately reasons why Mueller drafted those Samaon players and it comes from a well respected coach and solid resource for Mueller.

Comment

• We picked up Bruce and Geoffrey Pope, the 4.29 CB from Hampton.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• The same Hawaii team that lost to FAU seems to have become the Miami Dolphins choice for recruitment.

I think we should sign one to two UDFA QBs to come in and get a look specially till green gets released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finsfan79 View Post
              The same Hawaii team that lost to FAU seems to have become the Miami Dolphins choice for recruitment.

I think we should sign one to two UDFA QBs to come in and get a look specially till green gets released.
              When did they lost to FAU?

I think I figured it out, we're just getting ready for Colt Brennan next year, that or D Unit took over the Dolphins.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me at all if we took Brennan next year the way things have been going this season. If you gonna pick a school to draft a bunch of players from, shouldn't that school be the Miami Hurricanes? They put out more talent then anyone.

Comment

• Yeah, that Hawaii thing was kind of odd, but for now I'll give them the benefit of the doubt due to the Mueller/Jones thing.

Here's to hoping that Reagan becomes an absolute mauler at FB.

Comment

• I'm not saying anything bad about those players I love the Satele pick and the Soliai pick as well. Reagan seemed like a reach but hes a huge guy and I hope he can turn into a solid blocking FB.

Comment

• Lets hope Reagan turns out, we have been looking for a FB ever since Konrad fell through.

Comment

• I think Cameron and his San Diego ties led him to take a bunch of Hawaii and Somoan players overall. I had money on a ton of Hawaii games this year you know the late nite midnight backout game and these kids played with a real Nasty demeanor. That 360 pound fullback can move and has really lite feet.

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpiMUKfSKIQ

Video of Reagan Mauia. His nickname is the Juggernaut which is why he breaks thru the wall kind of funny if you ask me. Guy is an absolute load tho. He is huge and not in a flabby way. Looks like he could be a real nice pickup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpiMUKfSKIQ

Video of Reagan Mauia. His nickname is the Juggernaut which is why he breaks thru the wall kind of funny if you ask me. Guy is an absolute load tho. He is huge and not in a flabby way. Looks like he could be a real nice pickup.
                            Consider yourselves lucky you got him. ***' blew up Anthony Spencer last year. Mauia is like an extra lineman out there, except he wants to embarrass and demolish guys who try to get by him or guys he wants to plow through. He can block like no other and he's a good short yardage runner too. Nasty stiff arm.

Comment

• Double post a half hour later and then triple after another 9 minutes, how does that even happen?

Anyway, dude's huge.

Comment

• I hope this Samoan experiment pans out.
                                Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information