Dolphins draft thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by filthee View Post
    I can understand passing on Quinn if you don't think he's worth the #9 overall, but crap, trade down and get some better value instead of mega-reaching for Ginn.
    Hell Denver was dying to trade up for Okoye or Willis. Trade down, get the number 21 overall and an extra 2nd. Then we have so many 2nd rounders we could trade back into the 1st and land Ginn and Quinn.

Comment

• This is incredible, I don't believe this, Ginn over Quinn? amazing

Thanks to jkpigskin for the sweet sig!

Comment

• But something smells here.

We are not the only ones that have passed on Quinn.

Thanks to jkpigskin for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Seems like we are going to trade up for John Beck. I'm just praying some how Quinn keeps falling to the 20s and we trade up and get him. That is the only thing that could save today.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Seems like we are going to trade up for John Beck. I'm just praying some how Quinn keeps falling to the 20s and we trade up and get him. That is the only thing that could save today.
            Just like Brady Quinn falling to #9 would be perfect.
            Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• Barring a trade up he could actually slide all the way to 29 before you see a team that really needs a QB. I'm sure he'll go higher based on talent along but I think once he gets to about 22 we seriously need to think about going up to get him.

Comment

• Cameron just addressed the angry fans in the practice bubble and was booed non-stop. Chants of 'Brady, Brady, Brady' drowned him out.

Comment

• Cameron kept making reference to Ginn's family and his relationship/history with them. I nearly threw my laptop across the room.

Comment

• The Jets just threw in a 2nd rounder to go up 11 spots to number 14, I think it's feasible that we could give up both our 2nds or a 2nd and a 3rd if we get lucky to move up to about number 24 and get Brady Quinn.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      Only an idiot would take Ginn at #9, and apparently our staff are idiots.

So much irony there
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• The only thing that will save today is if somehow we magically make a trade to move up and take Brady. If not, the Dolphins brass are the dumbest people on earth. I'm glad the fans gave Cameron hell for that awful botch job with the pick, they need to know just how angry us fans are. We're officially the laughing stock of the league right now for how we handled that pick.

Comment

• Cleveland seems to be trying to move up for him.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Barring J-vile taking Quinn here there is a run of teams that do not need QB help. You could see Cleveland trade into this area to snag Quinn.

Comment

• If Cleveland is looking at trading up, then why the hell aren't we? We have a stock pile of picks a huge hole at QB and we already made the mistake of passing on him once.

Comment

• We'll take Trent Edwards at 40. Everyone calm down.

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information