Dolphins draft thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins draft thread

One positive of the switch is we get a team forum instead of a thread.

So discuss anything about the draft here.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

The first thing I have to say, is the phins better not draft Ginn, like profootballtalk has them doing.

Comment

Gaines Adams had a good day. Jarvis Moss did too. None of the other DEs showed out. Moss is an option in round 1. I'm still waiting on the DBs tomorrow, Chris Houston could move his way up to #9.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

how bout charles johnson?

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

He is more of a base DE and wouldn't fit anyway, but he ran a 4.8.

Gaines Adams had a 1.57 10 yard dash, which was better than all but 2 DEs from last year (Lawson, AndersoN0), and faster than Mario Williams by .03. 4.64 40 yard dash. I really doubt he falls to us know. :(

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I like Moss, kid ran fast and looks like a good OLB in our 3-4. Damn you Gaines, why did you have to have such a good day? Now for sure we won't get him. I was hoping Spencer would have a good day, he ran a 4.73 I think, but besides that, he was ok. If he could've helped his cause some more I wouldn't have minded trading down and landing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Memorex View Post
              The first thing I have to say, is the phins better not draft Ginn, like profootballtalk has them doing.
              I agree. If we were to draft a WR, I'd rather it be Meachum.

I'll agree with Guru as well, I think Houston could end up being our number 1 pick.

Comment

I'm leaning toward 1. Houston 2. Spencer/Moses 3.???

Maybe QB with 3, OT or OG as well. WR is an option too. I can't wait until we get through FA so the needs go down some.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

im honestly stumped right now on our first round pick. Levi disappointed me and ran bad (he will run much better at our pro day but scouts will attribute that to our fast track), gaines and branch improved their stock so they are likely to be gone. i dont think either of the QBs will be there.

all i have to say is that a couple of CBs better blow everyone away tomorrow so we can have someone to draft.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I got Gaines Adams, Sidney Rice and Josh Wilson with our first three picks. Pretty much the plan I had going in was getting those three. If only I didn't get raped in FA. :/

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      I got Gaines Adams, Sidney Rice and Josh Wilson with our first three picks. Pretty much the plan I had going in was getting those three. If only I didn't get raped in FA. :/
                      You need to see if we can trade up and get Drew Stanton or atleast another QB.

Comment

The Vikings just took a WR so I think they don't want Booker anymore. I'm hoping the Bucs are still interested. If not Trent Edwards in the 4th should be an option.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Kiper has us taking Quinn, anyone actually think this is going to happen???

I would like to give C-Pep another try, and I think this would destroy his confidence, but if he would fall to us, and Pep doesn't pan out, we could really regret not taking him.

I agree with the Drew Stanton thing though, I would really like to spend a 3rd on him.

Comment

It depends on how Cameron feels about Culpepper and Lemon. I don't think it is a realistic option.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Hypothetically speaking: CJ & Joe Thomas both get drafted before the Bucs. Do you guys think it is realistic/smart to trade up to #4 and take the Bucs' spot, possibly for Russell, Quinn or both?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information