X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draftguru151
    started a topic Dolphins draft thread

Dolphins draft thread

One positive of the switch is we get a team forum instead of a thread.

So discuss anything about the draft here.

• I'mAHustler
    replied
    I hope this Samoan experiment pans out.

Leave a comment:

• GB12
    replied
    Double post a half hour later and then triple after another 9 minutes, how does that even happen?

Anyway, dude's huge.

Leave a comment:

• D-Unit
    replied
    Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpiMUKfSKIQ

Video of Reagan Mauia. His nickname is the Juggernaut which is why he breaks thru the wall kind of funny if you ask me. Guy is an absolute load tho. He is huge and not in a flabby way. Looks like he could be a real nice pickup.
    Consider yourselves lucky you got him. ***' blew up Anthony Spencer last year. Mauia is like an extra lineman out there, except he wants to embarrass and demolish guys who try to get by him or guys he wants to plow through. He can block like no other and he's a good short yardage runner too. Nasty stiff arm.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpiMUKfSKIQ

Video of Reagan Mauia. His nickname is the Juggernaut which is why he breaks thru the wall kind of funny if you ask me. Guy is an absolute load tho. He is huge and not in a flabby way. Looks like he could be a real nice pickup.

Leave a comment:

• BigBlueCrew56
    replied
    I think Cameron and his San Diego ties led him to take a bunch of Hawaii and Somoan players overall. I had money on a ton of Hawaii games this year you know the late nite midnight backout game and these kids played with a real Nasty demeanor. That 360 pound fullback can move and has really lite feet.

Leave a comment:

• Memorex
    replied
    Lets hope Reagan turns out, we have been looking for a FB ever since Konrad fell through.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not saying anything bad about those players I love the Satele pick and the Soliai pick as well. Reagan seemed like a reach but hes a huge guy and I hope he can turn into a solid blocking FB.

Leave a comment:

• Grig
    replied
    Yeah, that Hawaii thing was kind of odd, but for now I'll give them the benefit of the doubt due to the Mueller/Jones thing.

Here's to hoping that Reagan becomes an absolute mauler at FB.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if we took Brennan next year the way things have been going this season. If you gonna pick a school to draft a bunch of players from, shouldn't that school be the Miami Hurricanes? They put out more talent then anyone.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Originally posted by Finsfan79 View Post
    The same Hawaii team that lost to FAU seems to have become the Miami Dolphins choice for recruitment.

I think we should sign one to two UDFA QBs to come in and get a look specially till green gets released.
    When did they lost to FAU?

I think I figured it out, we're just getting ready for Colt Brennan next year, that or D Unit took over the Dolphins.

Leave a comment:

• Finsfan79
    replied
    The same Hawaii team that lost to FAU seems to have become the Miami Dolphins choice for recruitment.

I think we should sign one to two UDFA QBs to come in and get a look specially till green gets released.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    We picked up Bruce and Geoffrey Pope, the 4.29 CB from Hampton.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Left tackle Tala Esera agreed to a free-agent deal with the Miami Dolphins.

Marquay Love signed as well.

I seriously think a scout went on vacation to Hawaii instead of really scouting and went to a UH game.
    Solid signings and worth a gamble. Bain signed with Arizona and Moore signed with Dallas. Outside of that, there's still a few talented players out there worth a shot.

I found out the UH link. Mueller has a long time history with their coach (June Jones is his name I believe). They have been friends since the 1980's when Mueller played under him I believe as well. I'll try to find the article where I read all that but there is definately reasons why Mueller drafted those Samaon players and it comes from a well respected coach and solid resource for Mueller.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Left tackle Tala Esera agreed to a free-agent deal with the Miami Dolphins.

Marquay Love signed as well.

I seriously think a scout went on vacation to Hawaii instead of really scouting and went to a UH game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information