Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not trade Samson Satele?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why not trade Samson Satele?

    It's obvious the team wants to get a bigger center.

    Satele is a good young player. Did he really regress that much this season?

    Deal him for a 2nd or 3rd to the Bengals, Bills, or Steelers.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

    - Ko Simpson

  • #2
    Originally posted by gpngc View Post
    It's obvious the team wants to get a bigger center.

    Satele is a good young player. Did he really regress that much this season?

    Deal him for a 2nd or 3rd to the Bengals, Bills, or Steelers.
    He is still worth having on the team in my opinion. And I would not like the idea to trade him away to another team. He can appear as back up until he becomes good enough for us.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cocelesti View Post
      He is still worth having on the team in my opinion. And I would not like the idea to trade him away to another team. He can appear as back up until he becomes good enough for us.
      One answer?

      Was he that bad this season? He wasn't awful in the two Jets games I know that.
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

      - Ko Simpson

      Comment


      • #4
        Satele is a bigger center...
        ________
        Glass Pipes
        Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:50 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          When you have the versatility to be at center and guard you'll be kept. This season he proved he can be good at guard (Pulling, etc...). But he has been proven to be overmatched at center with the big NT's in the AFC East.

          He can still be brought in for a snap or two at center and still play at guard if need be.

          And i doubt anybody would give a 2nd or 3rd for him. Maybe a 4th or 5th.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gpngc View Post
            One answer?

            Was he that bad this season? He wasn't awful in the two Jets games I know that.
            I think the criticism is a bit hard, but he was clearly disappointing compared to last year again.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Satele is a bigger center...
              No he's not, which is the reason Center is one of ur bigger offseason priorities this offseason.

              Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

              Comment


              • #8
                Done

                http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/theda...kland-raiders/

                Do you guys think he can round back into form by going back into a zone blocking scheme?
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

                Proving the doubters wrong.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hopefully it was a 3rd. But Im thinking we only got a 4h for him.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks like they got a #6 and a flip of picks in the 4th round. Boy, they must have really fallen out of love with him....... Still, the move up in the 4th is a good thing and they now have at least one pick in every round.
                    Last edited by Quagmire; 03-23-2009, 01:16 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If you look at the TVC, the move up and 6th round pick basically works out to a mid 4th rounder value wise.

                      Thats about right for Satele. They just got more creative about how they did it.

                      But Im fully expecting to see more picks coming our way for Beck and possibly Ricky.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information