Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibril Wilson signed?

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/adam-schefter/

How can you start signing players already lol? Maybe he meant they agreed on terms of a deal. Anyways, I think it's a pretty good pick-up for you guys.

:(

I was hoping he's make his way back to the Giants or to the St. Louis Rams. Good signing by the Dolphins though.

Comment

He was cut from the Raiders so he was already a FA.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

I know, but I thought you couldn't sign any FA's (unless they were from your team) until Friday?

Comment

I'm pretty sure none of those guys are technically FAs until midnight tonight which is why they can't be signed and a guy like Wilson could be (I think this happened with Mike Wahle like 2 years ago). Not 100% sure about that though.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Here's the short of it.

The guys who's contract expire have to wait til Friday because Friday is the day their contract is officially over and they are full FAs. Until Friday they are still considered members of their old team.

Guys that have been cut don't have to worry about a contract expiring because they have no contract and are already FAs. So they can sign whenever then want.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information