No announcement yet.

2010 Offseason Discussion

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
    Completely agree. I was just about to post that in the draft thread. I just don't know who we'd target if we move back. Depending on how far, maybe Kindle is still on the board? Maybe Mays? Cody or Nate allen if we move WAY back? I think draft day just got a lot more interesting for us, especially on that first day, I'll almost be disappointed if we stay put and take someone now haha.
    lol, same here. If we do, I hope we still target the same guys. Earl Thomas, JPP, Morgan, maybe even Jermaine Gresham as ANOTHER weapon for Henne. Imagine our offense with Marshall as our #1, Hartline as #2, Bess as the slot, Ginn as a situational deep threat, and Jermaine Gresham at TE stretching the middle of the field. That would be dynamic! I could see Spiller as a target too now, based on the the statement from Sparano about needing more "chunk" yards. And if Ronnie truly isn't in the plans for after the year, I'd be ok with it.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Wow Marshall, i love what we have done in the offseason so far. Him and Dansby are going to look great on our team. But as for the draft now, i'd love to see us trade back a little and pick up another pick and maybe get a guy like Earl Thomas to help sure up our pass defense.

Bad move by Miami today trading Ginn for a #5 pick. With Marshall in town, Ginn could have been that perfect #2 WR to stretch the D and keep them honest. Not a lot of catches, but a lot of YPC... I think he will do well out there with Crabtree and Davis to eat up the underneath stuff

What a lively group we have here. This site needs more Dolphins fans.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Debug Information