Rodrique Wright...progress?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodrique Wright...progress?

Just wanted some insight from dolphin fans who might of knew...i remember watching him go from projected first rd pick as a junior with incredible production to a decent senior season and 7th rd draft pick because of injury, any word on if he fully recovered back to full strength, or if he will have any impact any time soon, or most likely cut?

im really hoping he gets it together, its a heck of a steal for a 7th rder to have so much talent, just hope he can return to his old form

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

A lot of people feel we won't draft a DT in Round One because of the potential Wright and our other young DT's (Vickerson/MannyWright)

Comment

Dolphins really like fred evans ... some say he maybe the starter when the season starts

Comment

Manuel Wright is a "wussy"

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
          Manuel Wright is a "wussy"
          He has a mental disability.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            He has a mental disability.
            Really? I never knew that. Man, this just makes me hate Nick Satan even more.

Comment

That's why he sat out the last year. He was battling depression just like Ricky Williams was before.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                That's why he sat out the last year. He was battling depression just like Ricky Williams was before.
                Ryan Tucker had this also. maybe its the easiest way nowadays to collect your money without blowing an ACL???

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information