No announcement yet.

Depth Chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly i think the dolphins are preparing to not have trent green. Cleo is gonna get his shot. i'm excited!!!! really

Comment

r either of those tight ends any good?

Comment

Wow, that LB unit looks like the best in the NFL. I think Cam Cameron's play calling might bring the Dolphins an extra win next season and I am not kidding, the Dolphins to me are underrated.

This team is only missing a good OL and DBs. Hopes to you guys that Jason Allen works out.

Comment

With Anderson signed, is he now the starting TE?
          QUICK! TO the HindenPeter!

Comment

No, Martin was brought in to start. He is a guy Cameron wanted, Cam had nothing to do with the Anderson signing.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

It looks like the starting OL for the game against Jackonville will be Carey, Mormino, Satele, Hadnot, Alabi. Hadnot's back in the line up after being benched for the beginning of camp. I'm glad Alabi is getting the chance to start because I really like him, really smart guy, only guy to get a 100 on the playbook test.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Makes no sense that Allen isn't starting at corner or FS. Thanks for wasting a 1st rounder Nick and then bailing out.
                Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information