Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Dolphins Discussion

Discuss the Miami Dolphins.

Well I guess we get a new thread since the season is over.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

what happened to our other thread?

btw at 9th who would you draft draft? lol

Comment

Um, the two guys I want are Alan Branch or Leon Hall right now, but the draft is a long time away so it's hard to say right now.

And I have no idea what happened to the thread, it wasn't pruned since I posted in it last night, so appently it was deleted.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

That was a ****** up thing to do to delete our thread. Oh well, we need another anyway to start the offseason up.

Comment

Like I said in the last thread...

I'd like to thank Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor for another amazing season (by them). And I'd also like to say sorry for how crappy everyone else is.

I wish we could get them a ring before they retire...ughhhhhhhhh

Comment

It looks like Saban will be heading to Bama. The rumor just wont die
            What a failure. What a loser. I'm glad he'll be gone

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Originally posted by BehrenMan007

who do get to head the team then??

Start another Shula era and just swap with BAMA, hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BehrenMan007

So what? Just because it "looks" that way doesn't mean that it will happen. Saban won't go. Period. Saban isn't the type of coach who will quit on his team and lie after saying that he wasn't going. If some reason he does leave, then let him. We don't need a lier as a coach anyway and we can find us another coach.

Comment

Saban isn't going to Bama, plain and simple. He waited all this time to choose an NFL team to head and he is here to reconstruct. Plus he is in favor of the ownership, Nick is not going anywhere.
                  Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

There's no way that Saban leaves, that would just be ridiculous.

Comment

He isn't going anywhere.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

we'll know tomorrow afternoon

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Saban had a press conference. He went over everything we are going to do in the offseason. I'll go over it after the bowl game or tomorrow, but it is quite obvious he is going nowhere. He was asked if he would be the head coach here next year and once again refused to answer. He has already said he was staying and he refuses to even acknowledge the question anymore. He isn't going anywhere.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Saban didn't go into great detail but he talked about getting depth on OL and he said Shelton might be going back to LT. He talked about getting another edge rusher and getting a play maker in the secondary. He also talked about getting younger up front on the DL. He said he liked how Yeremiah Bell made plays in the secondary so I think its clear he will be a starter next year.

So we are looking at OL depth (LT/OG), edge rusher (DE/OLB), playmaker in the secondary (CB/S), and young DL (DT).

All I know is I hope we can get Adalius Thomas in Miami.

Also some OL to keep an eye on are Roman Oben and Kris Dielman, both are former lineman for Hudson Houck. Eric Steinbeck is another guard I would love to get, he will be expensive though.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

I wish could find the anchor on the offensive line that we so desperately need to support an explosively offense.
                              Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information