No announcement yet.

Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Omar twitter Wilford finally got the axe today. Thank God!

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4512011

Chad Pennington done for season.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• do you guys think that Pat White will see any time..........i am a huge WVU fan so i was hoping.

i also done a Pat White sig.....tell me what you guys think

Matthew 19:26
        Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
          do you guys think that Pat White will see any time..........i am a huge WVU fan so i was hoping.

i also done a Pat White sig.....tell me what you guys think

The only time he will see the field is on wildcat stuff. Dont think the coaches believe he is pro ready yet. He still has alot to work on.
          Last edited by Da-Phins; 09-29-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• You all are so quite in here. WAKE UP!!!!!

We had a big win lastnite. Henne seems to be a good qb and thank God that we seemed to finally found a good young qb.

Comment

• Go Dolphins?

Will Allen done for the year. Hooray Vontae Davis and Sean Smith.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Comment

• I was just thinking about it the other day. I love Ronnie Brown and have long been dreading this season because he will be a free agent. I have been nervous all year thinking that if he gets hurt, we may not re-sign him. And now he is out of the season again.

What do you guys think about the possibilities of us re-signing Ronnie after the season?

And if we didn't, what would you guys think about drafting someone like C.J. Spiller in the 1st to take his place?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• good game y'all

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• do i start hilliard or ricky this week? who's more likely to score? tia.

Comment

• Dolphins hire Nolan

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the deal is done.

Comment

• GIBRIL WILSON TO BE RELEASED!!!

Dolphins | Wilson to be released
                          Fri, 05 Mar 2010 09:03:21 -0800

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins will release FS Gibril Wilson Friday, March 5, according to his agent.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl#ixzz0hKIq0wFB

WOOT!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ourth-rounder/

The Dolphins have announced that fourth-round linebacker A.J. Edds has agreed to terms.

Comment

• wish it was a jets flag, but i can respect beauty in all forms. even if the fandom is misplaced :p
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Wow, not a whole lot of traffic here, eh???

Just coming in, seeing what everyone thinks of the game.

Wanted to ask how Henne has been playing since he and Marshall will need to contribute a lot towards a win.

I don't know a whole lot about Miami football. How do yall think yalls defense stacks up against ours??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information