Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    Wow, not a whole lot of traffic here, eh???

Just coming in, seeing what everyone thinks of the game.

Wanted to ask how Henne has been playing since he and Marshall will need to contribute a lot towards a win.

I don't know a whole lot about Miami football. How do yall think yalls defense stacks up against ours??
    Not a lot of traffic at all.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I wish we had more Dolphins fans active on here. :(

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• So Pat McQuistan... Love him? Like him? Or are you already looking for a replacement?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          So Pat McQuistan... Love him? Like him? Or are you already looking for a replacement?
          McQuistan actually hasn't been that bad as a replacement for Jerry so far. He was a little rough in the beginning, but had played better lately.

Either way, guy is definitely not starter material though.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
            I wish we had more Dolphins fans active on here. :(
            Yeah me too. Been really busy at work lately, but I'm gonna vow to be more active around here from here on out.

I hope...

Comment

• Jason Allen cut? Was he that bad? I know he started every game. Seemed inconsistent but has made his share of plays, no?
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                Jason Allen cut? Was he that bad? I know he started every game. Seemed inconsistent but has made his share of plays, no?
                He's been a core Special teamer the last couple of years, and even started the first few games this year. The only problem is that he just isn't that good. Doesn't seem like he wants it either.

Another awesome Saban pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                  He's been a core Special teamer the last couple of years, and even started the first few games this year. The only problem is that he just isn't that good. Doesn't seem like he wants it either.

Another awesome Saban pick.
                  I totally agree with this sentiment. He actually played pretty well early this season but he got beat deep on many occasions. He just wasn't starting material and he doesn't have the ability to play in the nickel either. If anyone does pick him up, they are getting a core special teams player and thats it. I thought he could play FS well but he isn't smart enough to play there.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Do we look at a QB in this upcoming draft with the benching of Henne? If Locker is somehow there (which I doubt he will be) I don't see how we pass him up if we don't have faith in Henne.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

• Congrats on the win guys. Ya'll didn't just outcoach the Titans coaching staff. Ya'll roflpwned them. Good luck the rest of the way, and hope Pennington and Henne turn out ok.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        Congrats on the win guys. Ya'll didn't just outcoach the Titans coaching staff. Ya'll roflpwned them. Good luck the rest of the way, and hope Pennington and Henne turn out ok.
                        Is there anyone in Dolphin land here??????
                        After a win, the only comment comes from a Titan fan?????

I wanted to ask you guys how much and how well Al Harris looked.
                        Anyone here? Let me know.

I'm gonna ask TitanHope in the mean time.

Comment

• Harris looked solid, played a decent amount, didn't remember him getting beat at all. Had a real nice open field tackle. Hoping he can continue to contribute down the stretch cause Sean Smith is terrible.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• DG I wanna have a 6 some with all those women. I would jizz for days non stop.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              Harris looked solid, played a decent amount, didn't remember him getting beat at all. Had a real nice open field tackle. Hoping he can continue to contribute down the stretch cause Sean Smith is terrible.
                              This. I was impressed with his showing since he hadn't played in so long and I wouldn't mind, as he gets into better game shape, seeing him start opposite Vontae.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Cameron Wake. That is all.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information