No announcement yet.

Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude is a full blown monster. Hopefully we have an offense next year to go along with the D.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• GAME DAY BABY!!!!

Not that it matters all that much since we are out of the playoffs but we need some damn life in this forum.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Lots of reports that Dallas is looking at potentially hiring Bowles as the new DC, how do you guys feel about him?
        Cowboys Mock:
        1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
        2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
        3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Is Ingram all but a done deal to the Fins?

Losing both Ricky Williams & Brown, or just Brown? Or if Ricky Williams is the only RB left on the roster, yeah I think Ingram would be the pick.

Miami has done very well with Tide players from my school, remember from back in the day Tony "TD" Nathan?

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            Is Ingram all but a done deal to the Fins?

Losing both Ricky Williams & Brown, or just Brown? Or if Ricky Williams is the only RB left on the roster, yeah I think Ingram would be the pick.

Miami has done very well with Tide players from my school, remember from back in the day Tony "TD" Nathan?
            Brown, Ricky, and Cobbs are all UFA and its unclear whether any of them will end up returning.

That being said, I'll say no way to Ingram --> Miami being a done deal. Firstly, I think there's a real slim chance we end up staying at pick 15. Ireland has expressed a strong desire to get a second round pick in any way possible and without having any players to shop (or the ability to even shop them), I'd be pretty surprised if we ended up staying put. If Ingram was still available after trading down I think its a possibility still but I get this feeling that we won't address RB until day 2.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pat White 'retired' from baseball.

http://atmlb.com/e2mmkZ

hahahahahha

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Had high hopes for him when he got drafted. I drunk the kool aid a bit too much thinking he would change the wildcat and be a explosive threat for us. What a damn shame. Then in his rookie year when he couldnt even throw a 5 yard out route, I gave up on him.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                  Brown, Ricky, and Cobbs are all UFA and its unclear whether any of them will end up returning.

That being said, I'll say no way to Ingram --> Miami being a done deal. Firstly, I think there's a real slim chance we end up staying at pick 15. Ireland has expressed a strong desire to get a second round pick in any way possible and without having any players to shop (or the ability to even shop them), I'd be pretty surprised if we ended up staying put. If Ingram was still available after trading down I think its a possibility still but I get this feeling that we won't address RB until day 2.
                  I think unless you're getting a RB like Adrian Peterson, taking a RB in the 1st round is getting bad value. With all of the depth this year, taking Ingram in the 1st when we could potentially get a DeMarco Murray or Daniel Thomas in the 3rd is a bad idea. I still say that we sign DeAngelo Williams as a FA making the need for a RB non-existent (at least in terms of investing a high draft pick in the position).

However, if the lockout ends up dragging on long enough so that no player movement happens prior to the draft, we might be forced to take Ingram if he's there based on the uncertainty of filling that hole via free agency. That's the only situation where I can see us going RB in Round 1 even though I don't want it to happen.

I think our biggest need is to shore up the interior line, it's a shame that there's no prospects ranked in our vicinity that make sense at 15 so I'm hoping for a draft down to recoup some extra day 2 picks.

After that, I'd love to see us look towards adding pieces to the secondary or getting another OLB to platoon with Wake and also take some pressure off of him. Right now, he's the only reliable pass rusher we've got. If I was confident he could play OLB in a 3-4 I'd love to see Justin Houston at 15.

Comment

• Chad Pennington tore his acl in...wait for it.....pick up basketball
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Will it be RG3 or Landry Jones?

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                      Newton
                      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                      Barely literate +5 swagger
                      Thief +15 swagger
                      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                      Big, average speed -3 swagger
                      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                      Total Swagger: 62
                      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• RGIII (10 chars)

sig by BoneKrusher