Jason Witten
    Alge Crumpler
    Jeremy Shockey
    Dallas Clark
    LJ Smith
    Ben Watson
    Chris Cooley

Comment

• well u said lj smith 2 times and RM was 7th in catches this year and 9th in yards...and he did that with a lack of a consistant qb...so u take ur opinion and ill take what actually happened on the field

Comment

• Originally posted by reese
        well u said lj smith 2 times and RM was 7th in catches this year and 9th in yards...and he did that with a lack of a consistant qb...so u take ur opinion and ill take what actually happened on the field
        Sorry about the Lj smith thing, and we'll leave it at the fact that we have different opinions.

Comment

• and also even if u think those 11 guys r better then him..thats puts him 12th best in the nfl...how much better do u think we can do..its not like we can go out and get anyone on ur list

Comment

• Here's an interesting stat i just found

Christ Chambers and Randy McMichael both had 8 Drops in 16 games
            and hagan somehow had 6 even though it doesn't seem like he got that many opportunities.

Comment

• 1 dropped pass every other game isnt terrible...by the way alittle history on RM 2003 5th in catchs 4th in yards....2004 5th in both...2005...9th in catches and 10th in yards and i already posted his stats for this year...so he is in the top 10 every year...i dont understand y u dont like him...he is also a very vocal and upbeat leader type player..sounds like a guy ud want on ur team to me

Comment

1 dropped pass every other game isnt terrible...by the way alittle history on RM 2003 5th in catchs 4th in yards....2004 5th in both...2005...9th in catches and 10th in yards and i already posted his stats for this year...so he is in the top 10 every year...i dont understand y u dont like him...he is also a very vocal and upbeat leader type player..sounds like a guy ud want on ur team to me
                He also beat up his wife in the offseason

Comment

• good luck makin a roster in the nfl if u want a bunch of good wholesome guys...he gets the job done on the field..thats what he paid to do

Comment

good luck makin a roster in the nfl if u want a bunch of good wholesome guys...he gets the job done on the field..thats what he paid to do
                    nevermind, that's a very good point

Comment

• McMichael is one of the best receiving TEs in the league. He drops some passes but all TEs do.

And Hagan had a lot of drops at first, I think he had like 3 in one game, might have just been 2 though.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Do you guys know anything about the guys on the Dolphins Practice Squad:

Lee Gray OL

Dan Stevenson OL

P.K. Sam WR

Chase Page DT

Gus Scott S

Matt Prater K

Comment

• Originally posted by hasane
                          Originally posted by reese
                          1 dropped pass every other game isnt terrible...by the way alittle history on RM 2003 5th in catchs 4th in yards....2004 5th in both...2005...9th in catches and 10th in yards and i already posted his stats for this year...so he is in the top 10 every year...i dont understand y u dont like him...he is also a very vocal and upbeat leader type player..sounds like a guy ud want on ur team to me
                          He also beat up his wife in the offseason
                          i heard hes a good guy now .. i think he has a foundation for kids ..

Comment

• Originally posted by hasane
                            Here's an interesting stat i just found

Christ Chambers and Randy McMichael both had 8 Drops in 16 games
                            and hagan somehow had 6 even though it doesn't seem like he got that many opportunities.
                            where did you get these stats?

just 8 drops in 16 games?

oh man thats pretty dang good ..

Comment

• ..... too bad he cant catch a football

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

• Sam is the only one I've ever heard of.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information