X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Finsfan79
    Originally posted by Grizzlegom
    since when were TD's the only stat?

having so many TDs means hes great in the red zone. that doesnt make him a number one, it makes him a receiver that can get open in the red zone.

his TDs are the only stat that is up there with the elite receivers. he doesnt have the yards or receptions to match up with them.
    exactly. He has a huge number of drops every year (last year and this year specially). He has never had major recieving yardage and when faced up against "elite" DBs he disappears.

u look up the stats to all those guys since 2001 and i bet since then he is among the top in the league in catches and yards top 10 to 15

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom
      Originally posted by Finsfan79
      Originally posted by reese
      look at what i said...i only said since 2001..he has had more tds then the ppl i listed never said he had a better career then issac bruce
      And I am saying that bruce had a better year this year. I am saying he has had a better career then Chambers by far and even at 40 something he was better. He was a number 1 this year when Holt was hurt alot.

But Chambers is not a number 1 in the NFL.

I have shown you repeatedly the stats dude. There is not much more to say for it honestly.

This is like saying Culpepper is a top 5 QB.

actually he is our no 1 so yes he is a number 1 in the nfl...he has made the probowl as our number and has outscored alot of the guys that u say r better since he has been our number 1...and guess what he is gonna continue to do that as our number 1...so u just keep hatin him and he will keep puttin up numbers...and u can claim u like him and mabe someone will believe u

hahaha QFT.

Comment

• y dont u look it up, we have showed all the stats why he isnt a number one, i think its your turn to show us the stats on why he is.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

y dont u look it up, we have showed all the stats why he isnt a number one, i think its your turn to show us the stats on why he is.
          for 1 thing stop sayin he isnt a number 1...yes he is..rather or not u agree with him being a number 1 is different...but yes he is a number 1 on our team

Comment

• Originally posted by reese
            look at what i said...i only said since 2001..he has had more tds then the ppl i listed never said he had a better career then issac bruce
            And I am saying that bruce had a better year this year. I am saying he has had a better career then Chambers by far and even at 40 something he was better. He was a number 1 this year when Holt was hurt alot.

I have shown you repeatedly the stats dude. There is not much more to say for it honestly.

actually he is our no 1 so yes he is a number 1 in the nfl...he has made the probowl as our number and has outscored alot of the guys that u say r better since he has been our number 1...and guess what he is gonna continue to do that as our number 1...so u just keep hatin him and he will keep puttin up numbers...and u can claim u like him and mabe someone will believe u

hahaha QFT.
            he may be our number one but that because we have noone better. he doesnt match up well with many of the elite number one receivers which leads many, including me, to believe we need an upgrade at the number one receiver spot so chambers can go from being a weak number one to a great number 2.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

hahaha QFT.
              he may be our number one but that because we have noone better. he doesnt match up well with many of the elite number one receivers which leads many, including me, to believe we need an upgrade at the number one receiver spot so chambers can go from being a weak number one to a great number 2.

he isnt a weak no 1...u dont make the probowl and score that much by being a weak no.1 now he isnt the best no. 1 in the league..but ur gonna be hard pressed to get one on the team thats better..like i said earlier i thnk some of u expect our players to be the best at there position in the entire nfl and if there not yall think they need to be replaced....now there r no 1 guys out there that r better but its not like we can go grab another teams best wr

Comment

• Not every team in the NFL has a number 1. We do not have one. We have 2 number 2s and a number 3 in Welker.

Chamber is a number 2. Actually some teams have number 2s that are better then him.

Wayne and Boldin for 2 of them :)

Get us a QB, and a number 1, slide chambers to number 2. Then use Ronnie brown correctly and our team can become an offensive force.

We still need a Left Tackle too overall.

Comment

hahaha QFT.

he isnt a weak no 1...u dont make the probowl and score that much by being a weak no.1 now he isnt the best no. 1 in the league..but ur gonna be hard pressed to get one on the team thats better..like i said earlier i thnk some of u expect our players to be the best at there position in the entire nfl and if there not yall think they need to be replaced....now there r no 1 guys out there that r better but its not like we can go grab another teams best wr

Tony Romo just made the pro bowl

Comment

Not every team in the NFL has a number 1. We do not have one. We have 2 number 2s and a number 3 in Welker.

Chamber is a number 2. Actually some teams have number 2s that are better then him.

Get us a QB, and a number 1, slide chambers to number 2. Then use Ronnie brown correctly and our team can become an offensive force.

no ur wrong we actually have a no. 1 it is chris chambers...if the coach says in a press conference that CC is our no 1 guy and we need to find ways to get him the ball..then that tells me we have a no 1

Comment

• i never said chambers need to be replaced. im just saying he isnt producing like he should so he needs to be bumped to number two where his production is adequate.

no we cannot go out and pluck a better player from another NFL team(well we could but it would require draft picks that i dont want to give up) but the draft is a wonderful place to get good, young players.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

hahaha QFT.

point? he did do that but did nuthin else to prove he should considerd one of the best qbs in the league..CC has done more

Comment

Not every team in the NFL has a number 1. We do not have one. We have 2 number 2s and a number 3 in Welker.

no ur wrong we actually have a no. 1 it is chris chambers...if the coach says in a press conference that CC is our no 1 guy and we need to find ways to get him the ball..then that tells me we have a no 1
                          They threw to him more then anyone in the NFL except 4 people this year. Out over 200 WRs and TEs in the NFL. There was only 4 People that got thrown to more then Chris Chambers this year!

He does not have the numbers of a number 1. Not every team has a number 1 dude. Plain and simple.

Who is SF's number 1? Who is Minnesota's number 1? Chris is a good number 2 WR, he is above average and if he becomes more consistent and catches balls easier (less drops) he will end up becoming a number 1. But, at this point in his career he has not shown himself to be a number 1.

Comment

hahaha QFT.

point? he did do that but did nuthin else to prove he should considerd one of the best qbs in the league..CC has done more
                            my point is that the pro bowl means absolutely nothing it is a popularity contest. It is like the gold glove in MLB.

CC has not done anything to prove he is a number 1 WR. He had 1 year.

Comment

They threw to him more then anyone in the NFL except 4 people this year. Out over 200 WRs and TEs in the NFL. There was only 4 People that got thrown to more then Chris Chambers this year!

He does not have the numbers of a number 1. Not every team has a number 1 dude. Plain and simple.

Who is SF's number 1? Who is Minnesota's number 1? Chris is a good number 2 WR, he is above average and if he becomes more consistent and catches balls easier (less drops) he will end up becoming a number 1. But, at this point in his career he has not shown himself to be a number 1.

ok so u just proved my point...obviously if we threw to him that much then we have a no 1...and like i said b4 rather or not u like that he is our no 1 or if ur happy with his production as our no 1 wr is beside the point..he still is our no 1

Comment

• u are missing the point that being the top target on a team does not make u a number one receiver in the NFL.

it means u are the top target on a team with no better alternative. is antonio bryant a number one? how about Reche Caldwell? Keenan McCardell?

u are taking the whole number one thing way too literally.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information