• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

If Bill Cowher stays it Pittsburgh I want Ken Whisenhunt.

I will cry if we get Jim Mora Jr.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

The coward is gone. he didn't even show up for the 10 meeting and just stiffed Huizenga. F u Saban. Thanks for nothing. Time to go out and get us a real head coach for the NFL, not some pretender.

Comment

Do you think that the Dolphins will consider Jim Bates as the next coach?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

I would hope so, I really liked him and he did a very good job.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Do you guys think that a new coach will affect us as much on draft day? Like maybe now there is a better chance that we take a QB? I hope not.

Comment

You may have a shot at Whisenhunt even if Cowher doesn't come back. He's already talking with Atlanta and Arizona.

I think the Steelers HC next year will be Ron Rivera or Kirk Ferentz.
                Superbowl XL Champions

Superbowl XLIII Champions

Comment

This really changes a lot. I really hope we keep the defensive scheme the same as it is now. Offense can change, it actually needs to change, but I just hope the new coach is smart enough to realize he already has a QB.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, we just changed our defense when we hired Saban and now if we change it again we'll be behind and our defense is already pretty old.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
                      Do you think that the Dolphins will consider Jim Bates as the next coach?
                      Nope. Bates isn't going to coach here after getting stuffed (he campaigned for 4 hours to get the job after Wanny left)...
                      Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Ron Rivera would be the only choice I wonder consider, I think Wayne would be hestiant to hire another college coach...
                        Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          Mortenson is by far the worst person at reporting news. He reports every rumor as if it is truth. He is worst than the guy on NFL network (Adam Shefter?). Saban doesn't know what he is going to do but he is definitely consisdering it more than I thought he would. We will all know by tomorrow though.

Don't you DARE insult Adam Schefter.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

While I don't think Rivera is going to be a serious candidate in Miami, it would be a very saavy PR move to sign the first NFL coach of Hispanic origin in Miami.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              While I don't think Rivera is going to be a serious candidate in Miami, it would be a very saavy PR move to sign the first NFL coach of Hispanic origin in Miami.
                              I think Rivera might end up being the HC with Pittsburgh.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

I just popped in here to say that JIM BATES should be your new coach.

Most of us Packer fans wanted him to be OUR new head coach after last season, but the brilliant GM wanted a younger guy.

I think most of the Dolphins players also wanted Bates to get the HC job a few years ago after he was the interim coach for a few months and the team did well for him. For whatever reason, he keeps getting screwed over because of his age or something. Where's Jesse Jackson to push the NFL to hire him?

Anyway, I think Huzenga should have learned his lesson about younger, collegiate hotshot coaches now. Jim Bates is a loyal man, and he has a proven track record in Miami, and Green Bay. I can't imagine a better hire for you guys than Bates.

You still need a new QB though. DC will never ever take you where you want to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information