Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    While I don't think Rivera is going to be a serious candidate in Miami, it would be a very saavy PR move to sign the first NFL coach of Hispanic origin in Miami.
    Interesting angle.
    But what would that do, bottom line?
    Get more hispanic fans to buy season tickets?
    Get more hispanic free agents to come to Miami?
    Get better ratings in hispanic markets?

Comment

I want to get an offensive coach in here so he lets Capers keep the defense how it is. Rivera would probably try to change it to a Tampa 2 defense and I would cry. I love the defense we have in place right now and I want it to stay. I want to get an offensive minded coach in Miami.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Check out the resume of Norm Chow, it is absolutely fabulous. I think he could be an amazing Head Coach. Keep Capers as the D.C.

Comment

Just promote Mularkey

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
            Just promote Mularkey
            Hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
              I want to get an offensive coach in here so he lets Capers keep the defense how it is. Rivera would probably try to change it to a Tampa 2 defense and I would cry. I love the defense we have in place right now and I want it to stay. I want to get an offensive minded coach in Miami.
              same thoughts here ... im thinking mike martz .. what do you think? or cam cameron of SD

btw supermcgee promoting mularkey is the worst advice EVER!! .. that guy sux .. i hope the new coach fires him ..

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79
                Check out the resume of Norm Chow, it is absolutely fabulous. I think he could be an amazing Head Coach. Keep Capers as the D.C.
                That is a pretty interesting idea but I'm not too sure of him as a head coach. He is a great OC but I just don't see him as a head coach type of personality.

I hope Murlarkey is fired. He is a terrible play caller.

Cameron is an interesting guy because he is a great offensive coach. He is one of my top guys right now.

Also I definitely do not want Martz in Miami.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

I feel the Mike Martz idea , I don't think that I would support another coach fresh into the NFL right out of college because of their love of players they coached in college, and after the sweet draft class we had this past year and all of its 0 starters, a good draft with good talent is definitely in order for '07. My thoughts on Saban, the NFL is just a different game and college football is where he should remain, and obviously he's decided, for the best, the same thing.

Comment

I don't think you want Mike Martz. He ruined Kurt Warner, and almost did the same to Bulger. He also killed Kitna. Notice wherever he is, large sack numbers follow. After seeing Culpepper this year, I wouldn't want that, I'm with DG.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I dont like the Martz idea at all honestly.

Comment

Stay away from Martz and Sherman. Both are basket cases and shouldn't be a HC. Coordinator yes, but not a head coach. Oh and I just heard that Cam Cameron will be getting an interview soon.

Comment

LMAO @ Saban's PC. He is saying the same **** at their PC as he did in our's. He's like a used car salesman.

Comment

I agree w/ draftguru. Let's hire an OFFENSIVE MINDED coach like Cameron so he will get rid of Mularkey and keep Capers and take a QB like Brohm at 9.

I love how Saban always teaches loyalty, respect, and honesty, and to never walk out out someone.
                            He lied to th Dolphin faithful for half the season and walked out on his team, his owner, and his fans.
                            What a scum.
                            I hope Bama goes 0-12

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                              LMAO @ Saban's PC. He is saying the same **** at their PC as he did in our's. He's like a used car salesman.

He's saying the same garbage about "WE WANT TEAMS TO HATE PLAYIN' US" and he always uses his hands to talk.
                              He used the same speech except substitued Huizenga for Mal Moore and Miami for Alabama.
                              That guy's pathetic

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

clayton is reporting we need to trade for cowher and it would cost more than the 9th pick

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information